Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo76

VIP Member
I can’t deal with her anymore she’s so boring, does she have any friends? Does she go out other than shopping? That reveal was just blerghh! And as for leaving parents evening early I mean I hate it but it’s so important I would never leave half way through, I know she has anxiety and I don’t want to be mean but like someone else said it’s like she can’t do anything because of it but can go to b n m and home bargains! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

GPort

VIP Member
I’m betting she’s just going to reveal a new tumble dryer (probably gifted) that she’s had to remove kitchen cupboards to fit in. No doubt it’ll have a fake plant hanging from it and some prints about laundry around it with fabric conditioner decanted into a labelled glass bottle.

• Haha

Bella1978

She’s getting on my wick now actually excited about putting pods in a jar... get a grip and everything is beeeeautifull too poxy annoying woman

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Have you seen akh_home 2019. her account is even more boooooring!! Full of shiny mirrors and grey boring walls and she’s a complete airhead too. No personality. 44k followers which she’s probably bought because let’s face it. Not only is her account nothing, in her head is nothing and most people would rather watch paint dry. Hinch wannabe. I’d rather live in a cardboard box than her house.
Just looked her up 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yet ANOTHER home . . Mirror imaging the Hinch! Jesus fuckin christ. . Whatever happened to a bit of colour/originality?
Another young woman with kids, yet living in a catalogue style house ( its far from homely?) With not a thing out of place . . FFS WHERE ARE ALL THE TOYS??
Videoing the wee lad wanting to leave a tkmaxx type shop?? Take him to the fucking park? Toddler group?? Anything?? Anywhere but B & Bloody M or the barsteward cleaning aisle of yet another supermarket!!
These mothers need reporting. . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bet she thinks its amazing her partners called jamie too 🤢🤢😂
Does Jamie even exist??
Ive NEVER seen him?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

fluffnstuff

I think it’s really worrying how much she copies her. Everything she does, the way she speaks, her mannerisms, product use, points at/pokes the shite she buys, house decor. She is completely obsessed and it’s not healthy.
It does indeed come across as obsessed and a very unnerving too. Its everything though, from paint colour to how she's even talking now and this girl was not like this at the beginning of the year, its like she's lost herself. She seriously has no identity of her own and is swallowed up and lost because of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

MadGal

VIP Member
I cant work out what the kitchen makeover was. I can see new worktops but are they new or is that what she says she used dulux chic shadow on?
Surely she hasn't painted her worktops with regular paint meant for walls?
Yep, she painted her worktops 🤣🤣 with all her cleaning that’ll be a disaster once she gives it a wipe over a few times. She’s basically ruined her kitchen worktops being desperate for them to look like Hinch’s! What a weirdo.

• Wow

RLdeletedme

I think that's why she's gone. She can't be seen to be cleaning her house, scrubbing, going to events, doing laundry etc when she is on disability benefits. I'm now permanently in a wheelchair with a full time carer and never go out of my house, after a professional career of many years and its a joke to see her doing what she does and raking in the benefits when I have to use mine to pay for a cleaner as I can't do it myself. It makes me so upset and angry, especially as even as a bed bound disabled person I was turned down for PIP and had to fight for a year, then someone like that comes along and gets it too. What a joke.

• Sad

Dannie

Chatty Member
I simply cannot abide this woman. She has no originality, gives nothing of any interest, she is extremely boring and inauthentic and the fact she is saying sly digs about copying Hinch and then putting a winky face is really beginning to get on my wick as it shows she knows she is doing it, is laughing at the fact she knows she's copying and is rather disturbingly cocky about it. I don't believe in any way she has an ounce of being genuine in any way and I am disgusted and saddened she IS making a mockery of mental health every single day. She is convincing nobody and I am hoping people are starting to see her for the fraud she is. Ah, I feel much better now;)
Hope Sophie is aware of the film single white female because this is what this is.... it’s very alarming

• Haha

Darkdayz

I really don’t like home bird she is false as my finger nails I don’t believe for a second she has Anxiety. I’ve seen her come on her stories as soon as she’s had an ‘attack’ 😆really?! Has anyone checked out that Lavana meet up? Another ‘anxiety sufferer’ Casaboheme went with home bird funny she says she is riddled with anxiety to 😂she gets asked to go to a party and she’s straight out of that bed and back in it the next day moaning she’s chronically ill!

• Wow

Eyeswideopened

I have never seen such wank in all my life . . Dont get me wrong, we can all admire someones style, be it what they wear, their hairstyle . . Whatever it may be but to TOTALLY mirror someone and EVERYTHING about them? Sorry, its beyond weird, kinda scary if you ask me, certainly not how someone of her age should be behaving?? Wonder what her husband thinks? She never mentions friends? Maybe shes killed them all in true single white female stylee?
Watch out Hinch . . Sleep with 1 eye open! 👁
Bet she thinks its amazing her partners called jamie too 🤢🤢😂

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Either shows us what your doing in your house ( it’s probably something grinch has already done ) or don’t but please stop with the cryptic little glimpses nobody cares ffs god I wish she’d grow up do something else other than clean!! 😡

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
I definitely think shes read here about how her benefits could stop of she's found to be okay on stories

• Wow

diygirl40

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Mrs Houseproud stories tonight using the cancer card to get loads of free stuff and hasn’t even mentioned the charity!! She is another Hinch wannabe! Her whole house is Hinch 🤣

She is pathetic. What sort of 34 year old mimics another females life, to the point their house has identical furniture...not to mention talking the same way etc

Pathetic

Eyeswideopened

"Good Borning" eughhhh i want my arsehole to eat me wen i hear it. What a sad pathetic life you lead having to have a replica of hinchs house

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
I cannot believe how much she tries to be hinch, she is a psychologists dream.
Wonder what she was like before Mrs hinch came along

• Haha