Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sun out usually mean get the washing out. No fae this fat cunt though. He has tae hang the cunt washings in the corner of the bedsit. Smell the wealth damp
I might even…wait for it….do some gardening ma lovelie, I’ll be thinking of mario you the whole time 😘😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That washing up bowl looks tiny too. But nae mind lovelies, he’s taught us all how to budget spend an extortionate amount of money on shit he doesn’t need 😉

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Then when the party finishes at 6pm he will allow wee Ken ...ah mean Deek tae huv his wicked way wi Barbie Marion oan the shell chair in the boudoir, right next tae the mouldy bit ...oan the wall, no Marion's mouldy mangina.
Naw I’ve just dropped ma tea doon ma pjs laughing at this (#deserved day aff ma luvlies) you nasty troll🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Why are they holding hands in bed? They are the oddest couple I’ve ever seen and I can’t get Zoe Willett off my tiktok FYP so it’s really saying something. IYKYK.

• Haha
  • Wow

Madge2022

VIP Member
Imagine lighting a candle for your 15yr old (alive) niece on her birthday.. what the fuck.. it’s like something you’d do on the anniversary of someone’s death 😅 Terry fuckwit
Was the candle fragrance bespoke birthday wishes ma lovelie? Ah bet it wisnae an AvaMay wan that's for sure. 🤣

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Do we reckon he treatit himself to some bots for payday at the beginning of the month?
100% it's so obvious with the influx and it only costs a couple of quid. Keep doing that Maz, the more bots you have the more the algorithm will fuck you over 😊

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Poor Mario. Does he not realise that nearly all face creams (the day ones anyway) come with SPF? It's not a separate product you thick twat. It's just a moisturiser.

Oh and I've just hung my cunt washings out on the line in my GARDEN today, exiting my house via a set of double doors. Smell that wealth bellend

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
What language is he speaking cos it’s not English !! Youse instead of use ?!! Marion, get to know Hen 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

mammaof3

VIP Member
339505402_761722788847807_166867392388458118_n.jpg

Mario, the influencer who's not an influencer wants to be on The Hunted.

I am sure they will have plenty of z listers in mind than a wee blind hobbit with a sewer for a mouth.

I thought he had more duvet sets, so why the need to dry it? He could have just washed it and then put it on his cnut airer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15