Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine oor Maz being the sperm to win the race! Out of all those millions of spermies he won! Incredible
He should have this in his bio, because it’s the one and only time the bleep has ever won at anything

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn’t someone call bingo on Deek having to treatit Maz to some Jo Malone after the emergence of Domboii this week?
Deeks aqua caird will be getting firmly rattled this week tae make up for those nasty troll comments made by the hands of us tattle cunts💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
14BC47E4-1328-43C2-9161-B899F61C3DC3.jpeg

Nothing says beauty regime than a dish cloth cleanser 😍 if you don’t know, get to know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
This post from broken jaw woman came up on my for you page or whatever it’s called on Insta (it’s not ma joab so I don’t know and I can’t be arsed to get to know either) and Martin’s comment is comedy gold as usual 😂
Utter Jeffrey Dahmer vibes way those specks hen!!💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hens I'm veering oot ma lane here but i accidentally clicked on that misfit jaw video and what am I actually looking at.
Why are her teeth drifting off into space like that??
Screenshot_20230225-190624_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This post from broken jaw woman came up on my for you page or whatever it’s called on Insta (it’s not ma joab so I don’t know and I can’t be arsed to get to know either) and Martin’s comment is comedy gold as usual 😂
So she’s got almost 16k followers and gets gifted Raybans, and he’s got 152k followers and gets gifted a pack of cleaning shiz. What a bleeping loser. Seriously the only instafucker to not make money. I feel like starting a housey cleaning whatever the duck he is account,
I bet I could make more money in a month than he has since he started.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.