Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free boxes a chocolate and a chinese every Sunday on the government for us lassies #deserved. Then a widny mind having oor maz as FM💎
I Marion channelling his inner Oprah, youse get a shart caird and youse get one
you-get.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Carb loading the fat slag! Deed deek sat like a good boy awaiting squinty to take a photae fae Instagram. He truly finds an art to making whatever they eat look like absolute turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought the chips were weird with pasta and then I saw the onion rings!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How about, everytime mario writes a msg on grinches, Stacey's or greedys page, someone comments about dumboii?! It'll drive him spare 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
🤮 that honestly looks repulsive, imagine willingly paying to eat that slop 🤮

He is showing the world why the life expectancy in some parts of the country is so low, FFS 🙄
---
That my dear will be pebble dashing his shitter in about 30mins.

The only bit of colour in that whole dinner is the ridiculous amount of pepper he puts on everything
Exactly, IBS and eating all that cheese and grease, pull the other one Maz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How about, everytime mario writes a msg on grinches, Stacey's or greedys page, someone comments about dumboii?! It'll drive him spare 🤣
Fab idea then his message will get deleted along with the replies! It would be hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me there will be some sharting going on tonight. Are they scared of vegetables?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What in the name of his winking ring piece is that monstrosity? A selection of delights to fur his arteries. It looks like its come out of the end of his nob. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.