Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea, I'd be on the floor crying. I don't know how he can dare post his face. Surely he knows he's ugly? He must do. Why does he cut his hair this way. Why isn't anyone telling him!
What gets me is he has the cheek to have lip fillers, whilst he does that to his own hair?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Claims to be a Whitney mega fan but can’t tell it’s her performances dubbed into the movie 😆 😳 how thick is he!!! I think the actress playing the part sings once or twice throughout the film and the rest is obviously Whitney’s actual performances!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Double chins coming oan nicely #deserved - reality check when she can’t use the filters! Good to see the snidey Burberry scarf has been whipped oaf the handbag and it’s round her fat neck the day. Is that the woodlouse coat or has she #treatit herself again to another one?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Marion has fair cheered me up the day! I thought I looked a sight all puffy and tired but I look beautiful compared to Marion. Cheers hen ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
FFS Deek thought labonneauberge was Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That hair! I'd be embarrassed to be seen walking about with that. Angelicas Cynthia doll had a better hair cut!
We aw noo he's the most influenced influencer so surely he must see how others style their hair and realise its bad?
I'm aw fur being yersel and individuality but that's not even being individual, that's just a mess and we know he cuts it himself cause we've never seen a barbars journee.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gonna swerve rite outta ma laine and say a small bespoke spoke called The Asda.
Go on hen treatit yourself.
Swerving rite back into ma laine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these bloody insta huns are the same, sit at home filtered to duck and then when pictured in the wild look duck all like their pictures. I really wish people would stop feeding into the influencer shite, they are there to profit off you!!!
My god, that bleeping hair on Marion, what a bleeping state! Been in a fight with a lawnmower so aye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They’re all so fake it’s sickening. Making on they’re all best pals when they really can’t stand each other. Get some proper friends and stop sharing every moment of your dull life on Instagram. I wonder if the influencer thing will come to an end some day?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
19F02132-4B3C-4033-9246-8B872D3987E0.jpeg

“Ah huv goat pals, nasty tattle trolls! See! Ma pal!” Pure demented vibes so aye.

Where are they shopping. I’m away oot tae that bureau (that’s French tae, Derek) of small business, Braehead. Will be keeping ma Kerry Katonas peeled for the wee woodlouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.