Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This was one hunner percent the best Marion highlight of 2022. Nae debates oan ma post or you'll be deleted and blocked, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Whoever called the DWP aboot ma pips, klarna oan yer arses, I, Mario shall rise. Youse will never break me and so forth. I'm now playing the blind card and shart card, so aye!
Snapchat-808775663.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Oh no hens, oor wee Marion, took a tumble in his new shoes while wearing his peach tracksuit in the shade "uncooked sausage" not ma quote. So aye.
Snapchat-2084487895.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Rayne

VIP Member
Cleaning with Mario #90 He’s lost all his pics but he’s still a massive prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Ma lovelies last night I went tae the cinema to see the new Whitney filum and so forth. Nae spoilers but during the end credits Higher Love plays….. I had to reframe myself (no ma quote) from throwing some tattie hearts, mop kicking the chair in front of me and shouting SING IT HEN.

So aye…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I took the fucker down today, the air was blue, baubles flying everywhere and Mr S nearly broke his back putting the fucking thing in the loft….then you need to clean like fuck, why Mario “enjoys” that I’ll never know. Tedious lovelies, bloody tedious
I put the stuff up, but Mr Best takes it all down. I lay in bed pretending I can't hear the ladders or the dragging of furniture. I then swan downstairs (pretending I've not been on tattle for 2 hours) and I say aww I was asleep, you should have woke me. This has been going on about 5 years. He's starting to cotton on, so next year I'll be faking illness a few days before. He needs to stay in his ain lane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57