Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he's drugged and bound Derek and is keeping him in a padded cell! #freederek
Itโ€™s such a weird photo to take and then share with thousands of strangers. I hate the way he takes photos of Derek sleeping, itโ€™s such an invasion of his privacy, I bet he never asks him if he is okay to post it.

Reactions: 10
duck, that couch must be miserable to nap on!! We know that Derek is 5ft tall and he looks as twisted as a pretzel lying there.

Should have kept your old couch Martian!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That couch looks as hard as a brick and the most uncomfortable thing ever. I agree Marion is a waste of skin. I hope that he loses his job at Debenhams ๐Ÿ˜‚. I know that everyone has different levels of education and grammar skills, however you would think he would learn to spell a bit better or at least try to make sense. But he is still an annoying chinless twit and so forth. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Get Derek to stick his Boaby in it๐Ÿ†

View attachment 100258
Advice from Dr Sooze. Your eye healed months ago, and this won't affect it you attention seeking light bulbed headed cretin.
I imagine Google says bathe eye in warm salty water...? Get some antibiotic cream over the counter at a pharmacy. Oh let's face it, nobody but nobody cares.
My bill is in the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everybody catching this corona virus n heโ€™s going to get his eye checked cos heโ€™s got a stye ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ffs. Can't he Google the total time wasting idiot.
When he does, he'll share with his lovelies how they too can find anything out by using something called 'Google' and he'll encourage youse all to do this to help this small online business oot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who does he think he's going to consult ffs. Everybody at every hospital is working on corona patients, GPS are shut, 111 will hopefully tell him to duck off. It's like saying he had a broken leg lasy year, so he's phoning 999 for a pimple on his leg.
Vein is throbbing in my temple.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Heโ€™s far too important for that ๐Ÿ™„
I've tagged him in a post. Block incoming. Inexcusable behaviour.

I've tagged him in a post. Block incoming. Inexcusable behaviour.
Blocked in a minute. How can that be though, his poorly eye is hanging out on its stalk, the queen's eye surgeon is being helicoptered to paisley. He SAID he was off insta today. Its all a mystery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.