Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Charles has thanked the public for hundreds of get well messages.

duck me Melv gets thousands, he's more popular than the heir to the throne!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know looks aren’t everything, but he’s definitely punching! Derek can do much better than selfish all about me Mario. He is quite lucky to have Derek
48E1C2CD-FB59-43B3-9F63-B61422BC0003.jpeg 20490853-56A9-4566-B86F-37D1C3F2282B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
His calm tablets the the anxiety and calmness away???? Hmmmmm makes not a bit of sense😩😮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disney plus is about the same as “nitflix” even the way he says Netflix bugs the duck out me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saint marion has took calm tablets and its took his anxiety and calmness away 🤣🤣
Was just coming on here to say this! 🤣 What a tit.
The tablets are that good they’ve taken his calmness away 😂 🤦‍♀️
Poor Mario, the possible Paisley Poltergeist doesn’t like him and neither does the cat! It isn’t growling randomly Mario, it’s probably growling at you

just have to hope Derek comes to his senses next.

havent been able to brave the rest of his stories yet. Think I need some crissss for sustenance first

• Haha
I wonder what the teens on tiktok are making of oor Melvin, with his strangler fingers and child catcher face?
They're checking if he's on a register.

Claiming it’s not like him to have some over dramatised imaginary health issue?
I've shouted at my phone over the amount of people now describing real anxiety, as opposed to the widespread poor ickle me swipe up of before. The faking Insta arses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Six months time, he'll be in that flat, muttering I was big on insta, wearing his threadbare grey hoosecoat. Derek will have run away with a sexy Dr he met in the marks ready meal aisle, curry, three for two. they'll be living in the Drs big hoose, with a coonservatory. Derek took Rayn and the shark, changed the password on Mario's insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Derek just surprised me with this" (Disney+) Yeah right! Bet you moaned constantly about being heem all day that he said yes to make you STFU.

Ya flamin galah!
Ha! Lying twit... He's just said "Disney+ is about the same price as Netflix... So I bought that!"

Busted ya wee fanneh, wasn't a present of Derek at all was it? Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two things:
1. Da fuc is a ‘decanter’ bottle?
2. I now realise I have zero tolerance for people that put their Tik Toks on insta.
That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be getting rid of Marion off her website
first time logging on after 2 weeks due to C19 - up the wall in work - This made me smile - so it's official he's not all he's cracked up to be - haven't even looked at his page so any highlights let me know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.