Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone how follows him unfollow him as you can still watch his stories, I’d love for him to lose followers ...

Reactions: 5
The only time I came upon the name was Raine Spencer, Diana Princess of Wales' stepmother and Barbara Cartland's daughter - enough said there. Wonder if he's even heard about the High Society name link? Probably not or the little social climbing scrote would be playing it up all the time.

Yeah it was raining so Derek suggested they call her Rain and Mario wanted to bling it up to changed it to Rayn. Honestly whenever I type it autocorrect changes it to Ryan so I just call her that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just a bespoke version of rain. So aye, and so forth 😉

“So many of youse ask me.” duck off - his bespoke range is called Mario, it’s not really hard to guess and find his products on Ava May, is it? Thick as tit, the lot of them - him and his bleep Brigade. Only saving grace in that full rent paid flat is wee stoner Dez and the Marion hating cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aw Marion what happened to "youse" Have ye had a wee swatch on here doll.

You're still a few commas short of "top of the dunderheid class".

Screenshot_20200310-082426_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha glad you said they were feathers, I thought it was swinger’s pampas grass! 🤦‍♀️

I’ve just looked at his boyz&makeup highlight and the one chance he had to legitimately use ‘bespoke’ and he used ‘one of a kind’! 😭
Omg so glad someone else knows it as swingers grass! Everyone thinks I’m mad when I drive past a house with it and I shout “swingers”! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow the attention to detail by bespoke book lady, that bottom one looks like it was wrapped in the dark.

View attachment 93413
Hehe love how he’s changed it . Mario is now saying it’s a Pinterest hack didn’t ya know lol. Well of course, she got it from Pinterest, that explains everything👀Think he got scared. He ditched the ‘I can’t believe she doesn’t do this for a living. Don’t you all agree she should’ bit😹

wish someone would gift adictionary. Actually, wish someone would gift me a dictionary . Feels like I’m losing brain cells whenever I read one of his postings

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the king of hording and stock piling cleaning products is complaining about others doing so. At least they are doing it for a reason you just do it to try and be in hincys gang.

Eurgh why does he slap the cream into his five head? The bleeping spam!
It’s the pinkies sticking out that give me the boke. Not quite sure why but they just offend me. You are putting on face cream not having a tea party with the queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
77AD7616-1187-4C40-B0E9-63C420725B9F.png
Marion: People reaaaaaaaaaaly baffle meh with all this bulk buying

*camera cuts to the 251 bottles of toilet cleaner, 56 bottles of zflora and 5kg bag of lentils*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if he pats Dezzas winky like that instead of rubbing it when they are having a bit of a bespoke sausage party 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.