Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I love Del Boy! He ain’t got a bleeping clue what’s going on. I think Marion must talk at him so much he just hears white noise now. That’s why he always turns around surprised
I’m pissing myself at this 😂😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I really love derek he’s so cute and oblivious 🤣🤣
think he’s been on the old Mary Jane tonight 🚬 Don’t bleeping blame him tbf. You’d need some sort of brain numbing substance to get through a day with marcantonio 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
have they tried to ‘recruit’ you into their life changing opportunity yet? 🙄You can earn 6 figures, so you can, and so forth. So. Aye.
Haha omg yes but I don’t have the same brazen attitude to beg for orders haha!

Marios Facebook is also quite the laugh.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If only 500 people would unfollow him so he can go below the 90k he was celebrating this weekend. Can I use one of my wishes for that please?

Reactions: 10
"So many of you have asked....."

I know I follow strangers on Instagram, for whatever reason, never once have I felt the need / considered being arsed to send an email asking a question. If I was genuinely interested in anything I would just comment under the pic.

Am I in the minority or do people really ask influencers where they bought their hoover and what model?

Reactions: 5
I've never known anyone go on an as many journeys as him....all without leaving the hoose!!!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah it was raining so Derek suggested they call her Rain and Mario wanted to bling it up to changed it to Rayn. Honestly whenever I type it autocorrect changes it to Ryan so I just call her that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it was raining so Derek suggested they call her Rain and Mario wanted to bling it up to changed it to Rayn. Honestly whenever I type it autocorrect changes it to Ryan so I just call her that 🤷🏻‍♀️
So they could have called her spitting, pissing it down, drizzle.
*gets coat*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.