Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’ll use expired stuff! He had a face mask out saying he uses it once a month so I think that’d go bad before it was finished.

I also think he must gifted some items! All that expensive skin care and he uses a £1.25 wilko body butter? I’m not a snob or a person with lots of money but I do invest in good skincare and body care! You can buy dove for less than a fiver! I’m sure that’d be better for his dry wee lassie body than wilko soufflé

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And your hair is awful and could give Worzel Gummidge a run for his money but there you are Mario....it’s all about compromise

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If I can afford the Tropic products I do try to buy them as I notice a difference in my skin when using them. Any cheaper but good products for combination, red, spot prone skin welcome!

Reactions: 2
Thanks very much!

Reactions: 1
Why would anyone’s face need a double cleanse in the morning? Ewwwwww
I imagine it's his bad diet, seeping through his skin. Seems he scrubs away, thinking that's a good thing. I'm being tactful, if Mrs Hinch said she used oven pride on her skin he would too.

Reactions: 8
You will regret saying you are a skin expert. Can you recommend a good face wash and daily moisturiser for a guy with oily skin (shiny by lunchtime ) Did anyone else have the vision of Marion rubbing his body with the body butter?

Reactions: 6
You will regret saying you are a skin expert. Can you recommend a good face wash and daily moisturiser for a guy with oily skin (shiny by lunchtime ) Did anyone else have the vision of Marion rubbing his body with the body butter?
Only on Wednesdays and Sundays, any more than that makes him oily

Reactions: 4
If I can afford the Tropic products I do try to buy them as I notice a difference in my skin when using them. Any cheaper but good products for combination, red, spot prone skin welcome!
Hi. I like the super greens serum by tropic. Feels so nice, but it does smell a bit fresh

But Supedrug’s Simply Pure Hydrating Serum it reeally, really good. Lots of people rate it highly and is on offer atm and is cheap. Another good one is Nivea face cream 24hr moisture day cream

https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face...rug-Simply-Pure-Hydrating-Serum-50ml/p/342700

Thank you! Are there any alternative cleansers, toners you would recommend? Will check out the Superdrug serum.

I like the Supergreens serum but it does smell! If I’m using it I just use it at night.

Well spank my ass and call me Derek, Mazda's bought FRUIT! Not the bespoke boujie high end brand Wilko's body range either, but the edible multicoloured stuff! Strange times indeed

Reactions: 11
Hello. New member. I’ve been reading your threads for a while now. I’ve never read anything so amusing. I watch his stories (I do NOT follow him) then hop over hear to read what you’ve written
However I must get this off my chest.
It’s reiterate not irriterate
Once not once-t
There’s another but I can’t bring myself to think what it it but it winds me up
I’m from Scotland and I despise his accent.

Reactions: 13
Pacific. As in Be More Pacific

Welcome by the way

Reactions: 6
Youse lovelie. So many. But is the lamp pink???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.