Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Hens, Who had the bedsit first? And who moved in wi who? Swerving oot ma oan lane here 💎[]
It was Deek’s first. There’s pictures on Facebook when he first moved in. 2016 maybe and no sign of Mario. It’s actually quite sweet to read how excited and proud Derek was to get his own place 🥰

Must be there engagement anniversary as they had another 4 year anniversary in 2019…
A9F03F20-9D71-4045-A084-5237CD219673.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

doreenforeen

I just cannae get my head round someone buying Halloween decorations when they have nae kids, nae Halloween party and nae trick or treaters??? Off to pour a wee sweet Pinot greego I think ma lovelies..
It’s all for the gram my lovely only Donald dunts that will entertain him so aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tit4TatTeller

Moaning Marion has not even got the autumn crap out and he’s sharing Christmas shite . I really think he’s mentally ******** . Derek’s definitely his carer nae debates .
Is that not still there *no ma quote* Autumn shite ma lovelie?

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies, hametime fae holiday today but ahm off tae London fae a long weekend in September tae see ABBA voyage, New York in December fur 6 nights and just booked two weeks in the Caribbean fur August next year #needed

This isnae what we dae yearly but we saved a lot during COVID coz there was no where to go and didnae buy hunners of autumn and Christmas decorations. It took aw oor effort to even bother putting a tree up last year!

Anyway, enough of ma wealth coz a know youse will aw be choking!!

*writes on black tombstone in chalk pen* Tonsalove
Well ma lovelies, hametime fae holiday today but ahm off tae London fae a long weekend in September tae see ABBA voyage, New York in December fur 6 nights and just booked two weeks in the Caribbean fur August next year #needed

This isnae what we dae yearly but we saved a lot during COVID coz there was no where to go and didnae buy hunners of autumn and Christmas decorations. It took aw oor effort to even bother putting a tree up last year!

Anyway, enough of ma wealth coz a know youse will aw be choking!!

*writes on black tombstone in chalk pen* Tonsalove,
M 🎃
Sounds bloody WONDERFUL!!!!

• Heart
I’ve gone right off him! Broke up with his boyfriend of about 10 years, and is already banging someone else. Literally a week later!
Aww what! I only discovered him since u was all speaking about him on here! I love him.. or I did 😬

Where’s andrews thread? I really like him but that’s put me off if he’s shagging someone else already!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8