Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Why does he need not one, but TWO pairs of Timberlands? Is the hike to B&M really that treacherous?

All these shoe ghosts of Mario past - where do they go?! The Goochees? The New Balance Trainers? The millions of other trainers? The sliders? WHERE does he store them all in the bedsit?!

I think he wears them once for the gram and then returns them. And is a proper Karen about it in the shops.

Edit: I wonder if he has Depop?
Oh ffs ah'd luv a Martin Depop jurney 🤣

Mr Isa, kids and I plus a small dog don't even make our floors manky like that, but we take shoes off at door even if we don't with flash floors wipes our floors still aren't that manky 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm not being posh saying shoes of at door just gives me 🥴 dirty ground, dog shit, snails, mud etc ma hame, ma rules nae debates 👌
Ur ye oan a wee Japanese jurney Isa hen, they huv a nae shoes oan ma bespoke flairs rule as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

doreenforeen

Aye I don't mind wee Betty giving him an obnoxious shouldering! Poor woman was just making sure she had her shopping bag with her.

Having dealt with Martin in person I'm blown away he thinks he's a decent person. He is rude, arrogant, cheeky as fuck and the look of absolute disgust he has for people is infuriating.

Should have smacked him one. Will always regret it. Back in ma lain I go.
I’m also another person who has del
Ah've read it aw noo' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly man, canni believe that, pure clutching ma bespoke beak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah think Miss Greedychops does this, unless it's just people sending messages to her stories. Martin disnae allow that and nae debates.

How did ye get such an exclusive? Is that the electric bin he washed in the shower and it's no longer electric 🤣
Ah thought it wae Madge aff Benidorm at first glance. So aye

View attachment 1520857
looks more like Janice 🤣

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
The post about him wanting 3K from Trinny confirmed he's obviously another greedy wannabe. Mario, he's all yours mate 😂

• Haha

doreenforeen

It’s always separately?? (talking about him n deeks dirty washin )wit does that even mean he really is brain deed

• Haha
Hi all my lovelies, usually I just clutch my beak reading this thread but thought I'd share a screenshot behind the kitchen door. Lovely bespoke home bargains bag on the door and a cat litter box... lovely smell to be welcomed with. Anyways still waiting on Marian to show us all how she cleans his baby gurls litter tray so aye happy Monday to youse all 💎
Can shitting right where food is prepped... Nice that's seems very hygienic 🥴 That is all back in ma ain lane I go 💎

• Haha