Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two years after everyone else gets it, so typical. He'll need to catch a few variants though, can't just have one, that'd be like having just one was melt burner.
Thing is, he's obvs embarrassed they're not going away, but if he didn't share every bit of his life nobody would know.
Actually maz, post me an infected tissue, terrible scenes here, friend has brought me back cuttings from thailand, basically two bits of twig. £100. She said this in front of mr dayn who is fewmin. I'm never going to hear the end of it, so he's got to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Two years after everyone else gets it, so typical. He'll need to catch a few variants though, can't just have one, that'd be like having just one was melt burner.
Thing is, he's obvs embarrassed they're not going away, but if he didn't share every bit of his life nobody would know.
Actually maz, post me an infected tissue, terrible scenes here, friend has brought me back cuttings from thailand, basically two bits of twig. £100. She said this in front of mr dayn who is fewmin. I'm never going to hear the end of it, so he's got to go.
Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Need to know what the cuttings are?
Variegated monstera. Zero chance I'll get them to root. 😬 she overpaid tbh, but it's not like she can take them back. Feel like Mario after a b&m haul *look ma lovelies, twigs*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Variegated monstera. Zero chance I'll get them to root. 😬 she overpaid tbh, but it's not like she can take them back. Feel like Mario after a b&m haul *look ma lovelies, twigs*
Ooooh put him in water. I got a root on a clipping of a pothos after about 10 days I'm not sure I didn't keep track. Then potted him in soil mixed with gravel .....Got three leaves now and a long thick root. Sorry to derail but I love plants. Not tried taking cutting off my monstera mind.

Reactions: 17
Marion and Deek covid free: Daes naething all weekend, stays in the bedsit aw cosy.
Marion and Deek with covid: also see above.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ooooh put him in water. I got a root on a clipping of a pothos after about 10 days I'm not sure I didn't keep track. Then potted him in soil mixed with gravel .....Got three leaves now and a long thick root. Sorry to derail but I love plants. Not tried taking cutting off my monstera mind.
I love this! Gardening advice on Mario's thread. The only plants he has are plastic ones in the scent fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love this! Gardening advice on Mario's thread. The only plants he has are plastic ones in the scent fish.
I hate the plastic plants. Look so cheap. Real plants clean the air too so Mario should deffo get real ones to help eliminate all the chemicals and tit fumes in his bedsit.

Bloody hell mario is awake. He posted 22mins ago. I'm shocked he's not asleep 😹😹😹😹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m glad everyone thinks the same that Derek having covid is BS. He’s just saying that to cover for the fact he has nothing planned for his leave. Trying make out he had loads of plans but now they have to be cancelled 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m glad everyone thinks the same that Derek having covid is BS. He’s just saying that to cover for the fact he has nothing planned for his leave. Trying make out he had loads of plans but now they have to be cancelled 🤥
Deek!! Deek!! Make them believe, i did not sabotage ma wee annual leave! So aye, lying elf bastard as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even if Derek did have it, Marion is such a selfish fucker he would still carry on with his plans if he actually had any.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I took my gran to get some shopping and the Home Bargains in Paisley is the one she likes the best. Walked down the first aisle (trying to help her with her walking frame...shes 84 and a little slower than she would like) and as I turned to make sure she was going in a straight line...someone PUSHED past me. Like fully shoulder bumped me to the point I've gone into her walker and nearly knocked my poor wee granny off her feet.

Turned round to see who it was and would you believe Maid Marion and his wee gremlin boyfriend were stood beside me looking at shampoo (got to keep those 3 hairs looking perfect eh)! I said excuse me is there a problem (didn't look too happy I imagine) and he gave me the snidiest bitchiest look and said we needed to hurry up and not take up the aisle. It's quite a wide aisle...plenty of room...could have said excuse me or had a seconds patience for the clearly elderly woman using a walking aid.

Pointed the above out to him and he rattled his shart card and said love we've all got our disabilities we still need to mind other folk. I've never been so annoyed this selfish wee prick thinks because he has the diet of a malnourished alley cat and can't hold his tit he's in the same category as an 84 year old who can't walk unassisted and just wanted to have a wander round a shop on a Saturday afternoon. Prick.

Never mind the fact his wee gurning ugly boyfriend is standing there looking totally vacant behind the eyes who is supposed to have covid. But has taken himself out to the shops on a busy Saturday afternoon maskless and in close contact with people. As soon as I said to him maybe his "followers" would like to know he's out doing nonessential shopping with covid he just flapped and said aye whatever and just about ran down the aisle with his basket.

Prick of all pricks. Second time I've "met" him...the first was about 3 years ago in Debenhams and my husband asked if they had a jacket in a size and he rolled his eyes so hard he must have given himself one of his migraines.

Hope his next tit is a hedgehog.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
I took my gran to get some shopping and the Home Bargains in Paisley is the one she likes the best. Walked down the first aisle (trying to help her with her walking frame...shes 84 and a little slower than she would like) and as I turned to make sure she was going in a straight line...someone PUSHED past me. Like fully shoulder bumped me to the point I've gone into her walker and nearly knocked my poor wee granny off her feet.

Turned round to see who it was and would you believe Maid Marion and his wee gremlin boyfriend were stood beside me looking at shampoo (got to keep those 3 hairs looking perfect eh)! I said excuse me is there a problem (didn't look too happy I imagine) and he gave me the snidiest bitchiest look and said we needed to hurry up and not take up the aisle. It's quite a wide aisle...plenty of room...could have said excuse me or had a seconds patience for the clearly elderly woman using a walking aid.

Pointed the above out to him and he rattled his shart card and said love we've all got our disabilities we still need to mind other folk. I've never been so annoyed this selfish wee prick thinks because he has the diet of a malnourished alley cat and can't hold his tit he's in the same category as an 84 year old who can't walk unassisted and just wanted to have a wander round a shop on a Saturday afternoon. Prick.

Never mind the fact his wee gurning ugly boyfriend is standing there looking totally vacant behind the eyes who is supposed to have covid. But has taken himself out to the shops on a busy Saturday afternoon maskless and in close contact with people. As soon as I said to him maybe his "followers" would like to know he's out doing nonessential shopping with covid he just flapped and said aye whatever and just about ran down the aisle with his basket.

Prick of all pricks. Second time I've "met" him...the first was about 3 years ago in Debenhams and my husband asked if they had a jacket in a size and he rolled his eyes so hard he must have given himself one of his migraines.

Hope his next tit is a hedgehog.
“Diet of a malnourished alley cat” has just aboot done me in the noo hen! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Absolute hole! Glad you told him, what a little prick. I use a walking aid too so can understand how frightening it is to be bumped. Should have ripped his shart card off him and told him to get a bleeping life. This has boiled my piss 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.