Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi lovelies, long time lurker here and just have to say….

When he waves at himself in that bedroom mirror wearing that chuffing ‘housecoat’ it makes me want to actually hurt myself! It makes me cringe so bad.

Sorry if this has been said before, I had to get that out.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
He's not allowed a dog, same as he's not allowed laminate flooring. Read Derek's tenancy agreement Mario, save us all some time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Caw1982

VIP Member
Pahahhaha fondling the tits on the Billie Eilish perfume.
That bedroom shelf ain't going to cope with another addition.
He's like a teenage girl. Takes me back to my youth of lining up Bodyshop Dewberry, Anais Anais, Charlie Red and CK1 on my dresser.
God I must have smelt like a tarts handbag!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Naw so listen well read this dream a had, al concerned but I read too much tattle.

right so I dreamt my work colleague was shouting at my bedroom window for me I woke up in a pure panic like what is it what is it she’s like the doctors have just phoned me I need to go see them immediately ma bloods have came back (it was Saturday morning in Ma dream) she turns away and shit starts dripping out her arse 🤢 she turns back to ma window in panic like a canny make it am like here I’ll Chuck out something to cover you you need to go to the docs asap if they’ve phone you on a Saturday morning, so a chucks her out…. A GREY HOOSECOAT😲!

I genuinely woke up this morning panicking for her (she’s totally fine and most likely in her bed right now) I knew it was a dream but now it’s clicked I’ve clearly been thinking eh bastard Mazda and his shart card and hoosecoat 🤪😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I really don’t get where this “Italian bloodline”? Surname of McKnight, which is about as continental as deep fried egg and chips. Siblings called John and Krystal! Not a jot of Italian to be seen within the immediate family.

I’m starting to think his Maw said “aye it’s an ugly fucker, let’s give it a stupid name as well to finish the look. So aye and so forth”

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
ciao amori miei! Looks like Marion wisnae lying aboot his Italian bloodline, the hooter and the weans hair is uncanny.
285D4E49-E0D9-4CE5-B4F1-9B1A794E1A6E.jpeg

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Aye am sure Marilyn Monroe will be up there in heaven thanking Kim Kardashian fur making her relevant again. Ah’d almost completely forgotten who the wumin wis, it’s been days since ah’d seen or heard aboot her.

• Haha

Dusky pink

Love how he opens his blinds and films from the side of the window, so we only see a snippet of grass. Cos he knows in full view, it looks like beruit out there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Now I dunno if it’s my wee kerry Katonas playing tricks on me but how has he changed and grown over 4 years 🧐 still in same bedsit ✔ Still spunking money on tat ✔ Still has no front and back door ✔ Still no holidays ✔. He well and truly missed the mark with his insta page, he could’ve made thousands after hinch gave him all them followers, possibly even enough to have a wee 2 bed mortgage free in the bespoke town of paisley.. swerving back inta ma Laine now 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Popper

VIP Member
I’m here for Marion bringing the outdoors inside and having the Hinch garden furniture set up in the kitchen. Bespoke.

• Haha

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
The bitterness reeks from everything she posts and types - but she’s fine, totally fine.
Its reality not Harrods🤣
It’s a bedsit not a house hen and it’s barely even the pound shop at that.

• Haha
  • Heart