Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Good to know the niece is not offended by the word “cunt” then. 🤣🤣🤣. Remember your lies Marion cos we do!

Will we then have a wee bespoke underfloor heating jurney? 🤣
The nearest oor Marion will get tae underflair heating is the heat aff the spoons o the doonstairs neighbours cooking up their drugs ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Everything about that dancing video continues to be hilarious. The pits 🤮 the Practice Makes Ok hair that we get to see from all angles, the mingin t-shirt, the miming, all the tat rammed on top of the old 💔💔 wardrobes, “shake what all your mamas gave us” AND the tattie hearts! It’s too much ma lovelies. 🤪😐

Not forgetting this:
AB7FE9B7-96AF-4B0A-81E0-A082DF00FEFA.jpeg

🦵 Sporty Spice has really let herself go! So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Babybail93

VIP Member
This thread is going to implode when that POSTCAST airs!

I’m already imagining the screenshots and new no ma quotes we are going tae get awf the back of it

• Haha
  • Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Phone in the drawer 😭😭 ain’t no way he is gonna keep his kerry Katona’s from peeping insta the whole weekend.. the reflection in the mirror of him has me buckled every time 🙊

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Howling as he's just said he can't wait to get the flooring done so he can move his clothes horse around on it's wheels...Move it where exactly?!. What an idiot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma lovelies on this dayn of dawn of T U E S D A Y I just wanted to share how Mario can still surprise us. He didn't tell us he was at small business the met gala. Found a wee paparazzi photo of him being surprised by a shart mid red carpet

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Never has pudding but anytime he’s out for dinner there’s always a photo of pudding or when he’s in the house he’s scoffing a cake in bed. Does he suffer from short term memory loss or just a daft prick?
He forgets he was rimming a Greggs doughnut in bed a few weeks ago the wee knobber

• Haha
  • Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Ma lovelies I can’t tell you how fast I RAN here when I saw POSTCAST.. it never ends hens and I am HERE FOR IT

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I get irrational rage that his chair doesn’t tuck under the desk. Another shell-shaped item they have to step round like wee rayns bespoke cat bed.
The whole flat is like an “It’s a knockout” assault course. Furniture they don’t need placed randomly, doors that don’t open properly fae shite behind them and sides crammed with junk

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Why is he dressed for winter, 13-14c in Paisley today. YES I ADDED PAISLEY TO THE WEATHER APP it chose me though.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Dove88

Mop leg kicking ma way into Friday night ma lovelies, get they slippers aff!!!!

Might organise ma makeup drawer coz half eh it is foosty coz I don't go anywhere tae actually paint ma face, but a love ma makeup. If yeez don't know aw they make up youtubers then get tae know thum. I chanted thum aw on fae the rooftaps fur YEARS. So aye.

Am away tae boil ma mince and power wash ma couch in Febreze. Am shattered but anyway, we move! Mwah.

• Haha
  • Heart

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
Everything about that dancing video continues to be hilarious. The pits 🤮 the Practice Makes Ok hair that we get to see from all angles, the mingin t-shirt, the miming, all the tat rammed on top of the old 💔💔 wardrobes, “shake what all your mamas gave us” AND the tattie hearts! It’s too much ma lovelies. 🤪😐

Not forgetting this:
View attachment 1232333

🦵 Sporty Spice has really let herself go! So aye and so forth.
Sharty Spice ma lovelie

• Haha
  • Heart