Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is just crying out in the hope that some gobshite explains to him how to set up a YouTube channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t been on Mazda’s bespoke thread for a few days. In a Covid fog! But I took peek and I can’t believe this hole says he only liked 1 scent from the penhaligons scent library. Now I know this tosser is a proper bleep, but I am shocked.
I shall get back in my own taste lane and be officially offended in my house with a front door, back door and a side door to my own bespoke utility room. 👊🏻
Your actually in my lane as I have my own front, side and back door.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nae goals, nae ambition… that’s oor Marion💎

PS why is he got his legs spread open? the bumming and wanking fort must be in full swing this evening the creep

View attachment 987071
That post is sooooooo confusing. Stop worrying less?????? Here's a few bleeping ideas Mario, Get the damp mouldy panelling sorted, declutter, declutter a bit more, stop spending, pay off your debts, Get a proper full time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.