Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Doodlebug71 for this weeks new thread title with the most likes.

C1B70FD4-53FF-472B-B102-0E66CA25440C.jpeg

Well hens! What a few days we have had!

Just as Mario was beginning to calm doon over Hinch’s snub on her visit, she goes and moves! To a house with multiple external doors and a wrap aroond garden!

This sent Mario into a massive pass-agg rage. “I ahmm happy wae ma life as it is hens. Remember insta is all for show. I nae want a hoose, fancy curs or holidays. I’m happy working 3hrs a week and never travelling or doing anything. So aye”

He’s been on and off more commas than I’ve had hot dinners this week. He just can’t seem to keep away. We’ve had plenty of 1,000 dots of doom. He is really treatid us this new dayn of dawn new year.

He hated Christmas, but loved it. Apparently we’d be shocked at how much he spent on decorating his little corner of Beirut. We’ve got the receipts hen. Nae worry there.

He’s still a little witch. Still has a massive conk. Rain still nae has a cat tree. He now has 2 hairs oan his heed instead of 3. One fell into his takeaway curry.

Oh, and we’ve all worked out he just has a big clit and nae boabby. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Canny help but laugh. See for him being a wee fanny….. he doesn’t half brighten up ma day. Am spining bright thanks to oor maz and his big clit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually love him. He's bleeping hilarious. Nae debates.
I don't think he intends to be which makes it even funnier!

Suicidal cat, beak bigger than the empire state building, IBS so drippy it leaks through the flair boards, the three little hairs, the lips crustier than a fray bantos and so on and so forth.

If I could write comedy I'd pure be writing a show about him. Nae debates 💎 xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That Rihanna shine bright like a diamond song came on the radio the radio the other day and I was singing spine bright. bleeping husband thought I was a right space cadet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't think he intends to be which makes it even funnier!

Suicidal cat, beak bigger than the empire state building, IBS so drippy it leaks through the flair boards, the three little hairs, the lips crustier than a fray bantos and so on and so forth.

If I could write comedy I'd pure be writing a show about him. Nae debates 💎 xo
OMG just burst out laughing at my desk at work after reading that ha ha it's supposed to be the most miserable day of the year and all i can think about is Marios downstairs neighbours with their brollies up avoiding the IBS spray though the flair boards.........so aye i'll get back in my ain miserable lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh a new threed on his first day back to work. He will be FUMMIN!!
Thousand dots of doom recorded on the bumming fort are pending: “this app isnae real life!” “I keep ma real life private away fae here!”

Also remember when he showed his skid marks whilst cleaning his pan🤣😂 Pure bespoke skitters💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
New thread ❤ anyone remember the story he all told us about he is scared of crossing the road? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jist hud some fruit and fresh yugurt fur ma lunch but coz am boujee a hud flaked almonds and sum flaxseeds wae it.

A mean, a wiz sure this wiz burd food for they burds that are livin in ma loft but a thought duck it, yi oanly git wan life! Am gonnae live it! How it should be lived! So aye. A like yugurt but am no a big fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s not shown us him using the handheld to clean the pubes in the bathroom then immediately after cleaning the kitchen work surfaces with it! 🤬 come on Maz, give the trolls people what they want. So aye…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He’s not shown us him using the handheld to clean the pubes in the bathroom then immediately after cleaning the kitchen work surfaces with it! 🤬 come on Maz, give the trolls people what they want. So aye…
He doesn't do cleaning on this app, it's not his joab, just his account name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG just burst out laughing at my desk at work after reading that ha ha it's supposed to be the most miserable day of the year and all i can think about is Marios downstairs neighbours with their brollies up avoiding the IBS spray though the flair boards.........so aye i'll get back in my ain miserable lane.
I imagine them sat there with the same faces as your profile picture... So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.