Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Hinch is in hiding because she slated down a follower last night on a Virgin radio post. Telling her to “cuddle her cat”. Turns out the cat is dead and all hell has broken lose 😂
Hahahaha , good, she's such a misery guts.

I think you may have been blocked Ma Lovlie! She's still public and visible on Storiesdown, just no new stories...maybe she's reading here or Mario is tipping her off during his reading (or Hinch reading her thread...).

Can I just say how much I detest Mario's taste in Xmas decs (or well most things), however I just happened to discover TheMarklandHome (much bigger account and they do have a thread I believe), and well I thought Mario's pink decs were bad last year but she has my eyes bleeding! Talk about trying to keep up with the 'Gram!
Deserves to go on the insta Christmas decorations thread. 🤢🙄😂https://tattle.life/threads/influen...his-festive-season.11422/page-24#post-7331207

Reactions: 10

coffeeislife21

that's no joost any old gingerbread tho is it? it's a bespoke made to order especially for you from a wee amazin small business called ALDI bet your absalootly delighted wae the quality so yer gonnae keep it by fir next Xmas I suppose 🤣
Yes of course my lovely it’s a pure bespoke gingerbread 😭🤣

• Haha

maeve87

Steering right oot ma lane to say I don't get why so many people criticise them for not going out much or boozing a lot? Lots of people prefer to stay in and just relax, nothing wrong with that ma lovelies

Lez2990

Still loving the nights shit show, he’s fummmmming his big pal grinch dinny acknowledge him wan bit🤣🤣🤣 get it right up ye ya nasty wee elf. That’ll be him keeping a low profile now that he’s done very subtle digs to her

If we’re lucky we’ll get a walkthrough a the postage stamp in the morning and a wave in the hall mirror tomorrow.
ya nasty wee elf has tickled me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Mindy sparkle

I don’t get why he’s taken all the stickers off that sleigh. I get taking the branded stickers off but the Holly and little stars looked fine. It looks as bland and boring as him now!
He's took the stickers off ready to decorate it next year with buying candy cane stickers this year 😆 so aye my lovely there is your answer 😊

I think you may have been blocked Ma Lovlie! She's still public and visible on Storiesdown, just no new stories...maybe she's reading here or Mario is tipping her off during his reading (or Hinch reading her thread...).

Can I just say how much I detest Mario's taste in Xmas decs (or well most things), however I just happened to discover TheMarklandHome (much bigger account and they do have a thread I believe), and well I thought Mario's pink decs were bad last year but she has my eyes bleeding! Talk about trying to keep up with the 'Gram!
She is a nightmare its all look what I'm doing look how much money I have to waste.Gemma thinks she is the best thing to walk this earth.

She was gaining thousands on that free share app getting all her followers to pay £1 and she made 10,000 or more her poor followers didn't realise they were getting connected.She will sell anything if it makes her money.

Not to mention poor grace who never gets a look in. Apparently someone that knows her said she always puts men first before she married that beer drinking kyle she had an affair while going out with someone she always needs a man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Is this the Katie and her mum clare account that hinch has allegedly gone to Glasgow to see
Well I've just realised that I'm talking about the mum's, but yes. I've not looked to see if the girl has an account that has been made private as she's a kid and should have been anyway, so willing to admit I could be wrong if it was another account.

Reactions: 9

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Oooh you’ve found an absaloot gem ma lovelie. Ma toes almost snap aff fae embarrassment whenever it’s oan.
There's a show on Prime, comrade detective. It's Romanian, subtitled, worth it though. Anti American propaganda, so so funny. The American ambassador says everyone she knows is dying of aids, Romanian children told it's wonderful to grass up their parents. Never seen anything like it. 😳

Ooh there's also an episode of the saint late sixties, early seventies. Some sort of exotic foreigner played by Jason King. His dark make up is like shoe polish, big sweated holes in it, and his exotic hat is a crocheted beret thing. I watch it occasionally, cry laughing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Foxandj90

Ffs 🙄 of course he helped you oot yer darkest time hen, don't you know he's the patron Saint a small businesses, he's supplied the water that put oot the burnin Bush fur Moses, He recommended a bespoke timber merchant fur Noah and his wee Ark and of course found Jesus the best bespoke caterer for his last supper did oor Maz, Ken the world disnae turn withoot his recommendations, but seriously that lassie should use one eh her straws fae his custom cannys tae sook the farts oot his arse properly Maz is quite the 'Inspirayshin'
Next Fred name right here I think

• Haha
Reactions: 7

maeve87

Why would I be lost just because I don’t get why people think they should be drinking booze at weekends and going out partying? Most people I know stay in at weekends and just relax, it’s more common than some of you seem to think lol

Reactions: 7