Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
Ffs, you need to check his post out about getting Derek to take a picture of the tree.
Give me strength 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Ahaha am gawn tae start calling him that and he’s no gawn tae huv a clue why 🤣

It does kinda ruin the magic when the neighbours are snorting it once yer done haha ah don’t mind the reindeer dust, it’s was the Santa footprints last year that Mr Hunt went mad about. Ah didnae huv any snow spray so used talc instead - we wur skating about the flairs aw day long 🤣
Haha. Mine has just muttered “divorce” when I read this out to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I think you may have been blocked Ma Lovlie! She's still public and visible on Storiesdown, just no new stories...maybe she's reading here or Mario is tipping her off during his reading (or Hinch reading her thread...).

Can I just say how much I detest Mario's taste in Xmas decs (or well most things), however I just happened to discover TheMarklandHome (much bigger account and they do have a thread I believe), and well I thought Mario's pink decs were bad last year but she has my eyes bleeding! Talk about trying to keep up with the 'Gram!
Is this the Katie and her mum clare account that hinch has allegedly gone to Glasgow to see

Reactions: 11

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Well I've just realised that I'm talking about the mum's, but yes. I've not looked to see if the girl has an account that has been made private as she's a kid and should have been anyway, so willing to admit I could be wrong if it was another account.
It's the mother of the girl who has the account who hinch was supposed to be visiting. I could see her grid on IG last night but its closed today maybe a flurry followed her when it was mentioned about hinchy.

Reactions: 11