Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's like a gone wrong version of Laurence Llewellyn Bowen.
If he's gone to Carpet Shite there will be tears. 😁
He has Tapi Carpets and SCS near him so we will see. I am actually looking forward to the crapet jurneee it’s going to be so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is so full of himself, trying to make it sound like companies were falling over themselves to 'work with him' and after a lengthy tender process he bestowed his hard earned cash on the most deserving. The utter wanker.
Bet it'll be like the no show crapet cleaner from last year. He'll move his furniture only for them to not turn up, so he can be all beggy mcbegface and get a freebie for a shoot oot on his platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he's "working" with a company does anyone think this could suggest a large discount or gifted? Because that's how these influencers phrase things when it's a job they are doing 👀👀👀👀

Just been watching. Does he think he's the only person to have chrome carpet grips? He said you don't ever see that effect, just brass.

Mario, I'm 37 and I've only ever had chrome ones..... bleeping hell hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he's "working" with a company does anyone think this could suggest a large discount or gifted? Because that's how these influencers phrase things when it's a job they are doing 👀👀👀👀
Not a chance. He put that beg out ages ago and if he'd had any takers the jurrrneh would be over already with the new crapits in before Crimbo. the time lapse between the beg and now has been reclassified as "research".

I love this wee bawbag as much as he loves his Primark cleaning mitt. 😂😂

• Haha
Worried that Rayn gets a wee skelf!!!!! She’s a BASTARDING CAT! That cat is gonna die soon because of the way he treats her!

• Haha
Rayn's nerves are going to be so shredded, I predict he'll be reaching for the rug doctor to clean up all the "wee accidents" within 24hrs of the new crapets being laid 😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I kinda zoned oot during that jurneeeh and started watching his tv... what the duck was he watching? Or has this wine frazzled me 😂

• Haha
I hope rayn pisses everywhere. Serve them right for mollycoddling her and making her a nervous wreck. As for hurting herself in floorboards, I'm pretty sure she's not dense enough to do that 😏🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry for the delay, children related stuff. Basically his ‘lovely’ sister has just found out that her husband has been cheating on her for a while with a 20 something girl. Threw him out and that house they’ve just moved into is going on the market asap. ☕ Not sure if that was juicy just thought I’d share what I know lol. So I guess mario is saying he always knew he didn’t like the husband. They were together since they were 16

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Sorry for the delay, children related stuff. Basically his ‘lovely’ sister has just found out that her husband has been cheating on her for a while with a 20 something girl. Threw him out and that house they’ve just moved into is going on the market asap. ☕ Not sure if that was juicy just thought I’d share what I know lol. So I guess mario is saying he always knew he didn’t like the husband. They were together since they were 16
THIS IS THE JUCIEST THING SINCE RATGATE, I live for these things. Do feel bad for her though, her brothers a knobhead and she’s found out her husband is one too.

In all seriousness, I hope she’s doing ok cos being cheated on is awful. Do you live near by/know the family??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah live in the area. I know it’s horrible especially because there’s the kids involved too. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone at all

Reactions: 11
If it isn't bad enough having St Melvin and that weird pantomime dame as brothers, then she has to boot her husband out.

Seriously though, poor cow. That has got to be tit to deal with. I didn't know she had any kids though. Have I missed our Melv mentioning nieces and nephews? I probably zoned out during one of his "sooo aye" sessions when he mentioned them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t all jump on me, but I don’t think it’s fair to discuss the blister on here (unless she wants to rock up and call me a fanny again), she’s not on Instagram or trying to beg freebies or lying about her life, so for me she’s off limits.

if it’s true about the cheating she genuinely has my sympathies.

Have I missed our Melv mentioning nieces and nephews? I probably zoned out during one of his "sooo aye" sessions when he mentioned them
I think he once mentioned their names are tattooed (badly) on his hands.

Reactions: 4
Yup, I think you're right about the Simon Cowell bit being aimed at his bro-in-law. Melv would do well to keep his big trap shut til he's 100% certain a reconciliation won't happen, but I doubt he has the emotional intelligence for that. We've probably all seen acrimonious break ups and then reconciliation and it's never good for the person that trashed the forgiven "ex".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.