Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we now have the grammar police on here excuse my predictive text, ten out of ten for the rapid come back , if you can’t understand what I’ve written maybe you should take time out and try and digest it !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think the blister theory is sounding likely, *puts my delusional lawyer skills to work* had a look at some of her other posts and she uses a few Scottish colloquialisms. Right, see you delusional tattlers down the jobcentre on Wednesday? We can compare who got what colour Vuitton scarf from the Looky Looky man and I've got some gawjuss, stunnin' Gewcci trainers for you all, only £11.99 on ebay. I do expect you all to flash them on insta though and moan about the blisters they give you

Oh we now have the grammar police on here excuse my predictive text, ten out of ten for the rapid come back , if you can’t understand what I’ve written maybe you should take time out and try and digest it !
U OK HUN?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh duck is my cover blown at last? Yes, I bleeping admit it, I'm Perry Mason and yes I am on the dole now, criminal defence is in the toilet at the moment because of the legal aid cuts. I now have to spend my time on gossip boards offering legal information about broken letter boxes and suing cooncils.

Ask me anything huns 💙💙💙💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How come half the people responding look like absolute frieks in their profile pictures 🤣😱enough said sort yourself please , how do you expect people to take you seriously ? get the impression lots of jealousy and bitchy vibes going on towards Mario ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How come half the people responding look like absolute frieks in their profile pictures 🤣😱enough said sort yourself please , how do you expect people to take you seriously ? get the impression lots of jealousy and bitchy vibes going on towards Mario ?
Most of the profile photos are Mario 😬 #awks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
duck me are you for real?
Do you understand what Tattle is?
This isn’t an advice page for smashed up letterbox owners, nor is it a Melvin appreciation club, it’s not a waiting room for benefits claimants or a lawyers convention. None of us are jealous of Melvin, we all consider him a twit of the highest order.
If you want to start a rave thread, feel free, just watch out for the tumbleweeds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Nobody on here has displayed any delusions of grandeur that I can see, however I think I can safely say that no one has reached the giddy lows of being sacked for thieving from SemiChem.

Scuse me for a bit, my butler has just brought me my evening snifter. Chin chin dahlings 😙😙

Giving further weight to the "blister" theory lol

Whos sacked for thieving? What have I missed!

Oh my! I’ve finally got round to looking into who this Mario is. I’m not quite sure what I was expecting, but it really wasn’t this! It’s bloody hilarious. I just wish I’d found it sooner 😂

And I just absolutely love that he has a defender on here that thinks you’re all ‘jealous’.

This is comedy gold!

This is hilarious. I think it's fairly safe to say noone here is jealous of St Moanio. Not really sure why you'd come here to post the things you have? Are you trying to show us the light and convert us to lovelahs of Melvin? Odd

• Haha
Whos sacked for thieving? What have I missed!
Allegedly the hero of lovelies himself, alleged by someone on this forum who allegedly knows him from the alleged shire allegedly.

Think I've covered myself legally there. Wouldn't want to offend any blisters!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, let me get this straight. Our Melv is now "listenin to hus bodeh" and sleeping when he can... Does he not realise that the more he sleeps during the evening/day, the less he will sleep at night time? It would be better for him to keep himself awake for the evening and then have an early night.
Honestly you just can't help stupid, can you Mummy2?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Allegedly the hero of lovelies himself, alleged by someone on this forum who allegedly knows him from the alleged shire allegedly.

Think I've covered myself legally there. Wouldn't want to offend any blisters!!!
And allegedly sacked from Next for lying as well wasn't it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m gutted her reply calling me pish and a fanny has been deleted. I was going to use it as evidence for my need to have Saint Saviour Melvin lay his strangler fingers on me 😜

Are those shoes part of his uniform?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.