Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly what I thought. He can hardly string a sentence together when he is vegetating in his bed talking to his lovelies so I imagine when he is irrately speaking to a council worker he will be full on double Dutch. The poor person on the other end of the phone didn't stand a chance
The council also have a duty of care and if Mario has ranted yesterday about the neighbour being gone for a year they may have been concerned that something could have happened and needed to check that he wasn’t lying dead in his flat and with all Mario’s ranting the person on the phone probably thought Mario’s address was the neighbours.

Years ago my Nan was in hospital and her community alarm went off neighbours told the response people that they hadn’t seen her for a few weeks so they broke in, realised she wasn’t there replaced the door and left a note telling us to call in to arrange collection for the keys, it wasn’t a big deal and we were happy that had something been wrong they would’ve helped her. Aren’t council workers all PVG checked anyway? The poor person that broke in probably had a feeling of dread that they were about to find a corpse and instead got a lung full of cleaning products.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he said he's well within his rights to be livid.....despite what 'everybody' thinks. So do we reckon he's been told he's been a twit about it🤣🤣🤣

Ok we get it. It was an error, a huge error, it shouldn't have happened but it did. No one died, not even the cat. At worst a lock Smith drilled the lock they realised straight away it was the wrong hoosee. Rang and told him, rectified the situation and dealt with it.

He wasnt burgled, raided or held hostage. At worst it was a mild inconvenience to his day and you're telling me he didn't love the idea of leaving work a bit early for a drama and having some insta material for a day???

Reactions: 19
So he said he's well within his rights to be livid.....despite what 'everybody' thinks. So do we reckon he's been told he's been a twit about it🤣🤣🤣

Ok we get it. It was an error, a huge error, it shouldn't have happened but it did. No one died, not even the cat. At worst a lock Smith drilled the lock they realised straight away it was the wrong hoosee. Rang and told him, rectified the situation and dealt with it.

He wasnt burgled, raided or held hostage. At worst it was a mild inconvenience to his day and you're telling me he didn't love the idea of leaving work a bit early for a drama and having some insta material for a day???
No no no the cooncil burst his door down and kicked his letterbox off apparently 🤣🤣🤣 There literally would have been a drill.hole at worst in the lock , which they promptly replaced. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly! I bet his letterbox was fucked anyway and he's blamed them to get a new one. He'd better put hashtag gifted every time he's in the hall from now on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haven't looked at this thread since Wednesday and between ratgate and doorgate I am dying here laughing at you lot. My stomach is actually aching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven't looked at this thread since Wednesday and between ratgate and doorgate I am dying here laughing at you lot. My stomach is actually aching 🤣
If you’re ever fed up, this thread and some others in here are hilarious 😆

Reactions: 7
This is the best thread on tattle because Melvin has no redeeming features about his personality at all, so I feel no guilt ripping our Melv a new hole everyday. He is unintentional comedy gold and the "lovelies" that hang out here are some of the funniest going 😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think he's building up for a house move.
Next story / drama ( in his voice)...... I pure canny live here anymair, me wee cats been pure violated ma lovelies.
Derek that's it we're moving , we'll just build another hoose fae the ground up....?
I'll need a van just for the mirror and the cats teepee

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did you not know my lovelies I could click my finger and get a mortgage no problem. I don’t know who he thinks he is or why he thinks people are interested in watching him lie on bed/do his skincare/watch him lie in bed/ moan/eat in his bed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Am just listening to ma boadae and sleeping when it tells me tae'

How long til he's back whinging and wondering why he can't sleep at night?! GTF you absolute fanny 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When we thought it couldn't get any more dull this is turning into Mario's sleep jurneh all spoken in a 'poorly' voice.

• Haha

Definitely! I clocked that when he said "the majority of your messages" which I took to mean he had more than a few saying "STFU YOU SAD WHINGING bleep!!!" probably in big shouty caps like that 😂

• Haha
'Am just listening to ma boadae and sleeping when it tells me tae'

How long til he's back whinging and wondering why he can't sleep at night?! GTF you absolute fanny 👊
That,ll be a bit inconvenient at work if he has a customer an he,s wee bodi tells him it needs tae slip! ( and people think cockneys hard to decipher!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.