Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh his latest stories now hes calmes down - hes pure raging. Look at the not so hidden rage in his face. My guess is hes has loads of messages saying calm down you absolute weapon!! Although according to him hes had so many messages of other people this had happened to... Is Paisley cooncil in the habit of ram raiding folks doors when they are at work?? 😂 I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Compensation for damage to door including the letterbox
Compensation for loss of earnings
Compensation for both his and dereks trauma as well as poor wee Rayn

kerching

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I too don’t get why he had to come home. He said only Dereks name is on the door, so presumably Dereks name is on the lease. They probably wouldn‘t give Melv the keys anyway! Someone that works for the council made a mistake, can we assume Saint Melv has never made a mistake at work. What an absolute twit he is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This happened to someone I know & they actually treated it like an abandoned house & cleared her full house out & binned everything. She had a reason for a lawsuit!! They probably took one look at all his shite & went duck that lets double check we have the right place ha ha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Part of me actually wants to applaud his acting skills😧 I can’t actually believe what I’m sitting watching 😂😂😂

Noooooo I cannot even deal with this
He’s wary because of Instagram and his house is the only place he feels safe . Melv mate as much as you so desperately want to be your not a high profile celeb . Jesus wept 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The confused cooncil worker looks at the broken door and says to his mate "Who lives here then?"

His mate replies... "It's Rayn an Men!"

Sorry, I'll get me coat! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Mistakes like this shud na happen.

Melvin, I appreciate it's a crap situation, but there was no malicious intent. It's clear what has happened (the complaint came from your address regarding another address and if you explained things to the coooncil as well as you do on insta then it's no wonder the addresses were mixed up) and an apology has been made. Your door and precious letterbox (hopefully not a euphemism!) has been fixed, and quickly by the sounds of it.

No-one has died, no-one has been injured, any damage has been rectified and I'm quite sure you will still get your wages, surely Debenhams will treat it as a sick day? The ranting and head wobbling is attention seeking nonsense and twatting on about it is just holding onto the anger. Just let it go and appreciate what you have in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is a self absorbed hole. Is no one ever allowed to make a mistake? Has he never made a mistake?

Everything about him offends me.

Reactions: 9
I’ve actually never seen anyone so dramatic 🙈 I can just imagine him running about his work screaming about the cooncil violating his mansion.

• Haha
Anyone else think of Pretty Woman when Melvin said 'big mistake, massive' 💅

couldn't resist changing my avatar again 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Compensation for damage to door including the letterbox
Compensation for loss of earnings
Compensation for both his and dereks trauma as well as poor wee Rayn

kerching
50p

So Mario has rats, his door locks smashed, no new crapets.
Can we do a gofundme for his legal juuuuurney sooooooing the coooncil?

• Haha
Let’s be honest if it really happened he would have put pictures up of his traumatised letter box 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s be honest if it really happened he would have put pictures up of his traumatised letter box 😂😂😂😂
First thing I thought when he said about the letterbox! Pics or it didn’t happen😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This guy is an actual bleep , he feels unsafe ? Oh duck off you fat headed duck !!! The council made a mistake , a tit one to be fair , but a mistake !!! They rectified it and gave you new locks and a new key and apologised. What the duck more do.you want ? Que all the middle aged fuckwits re posting their horror about it all !!! People living om the streets are unsafe , people in war zones are unsafe ... you my friend are just a colosal dickwad !
He wants one of the new builds over the road! He needs to calm the duck down.
Humans make mistake, are you telling me this bleeping moron she never made a mistake?
Has he looked at his flat? It’s full of mistakes.
no sympathy for this idiot!!! A tit mistake I agree but did he die? No he didn’t.
The council won’t be shitting themselves, they’ll go about their way and not give it another thought!
It’s just another reason for this nob to have a rant!!! Moaning with Mario!!
Shut the duck up 🤬

Another drama in his fantasy world 😂😂
He sounds out of breath like it’s all just happened and first thing was to put it on his story! Let’s hope whoever’s flat they needed to break into wasn’t dead, or in need of medical care!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He wants one of the new builds? If he's angling for a house I'd be very surprised if he got one. 2 blokes living together without kids are not going to be offered a 2/3 or even 4 bed new build. If he doesn't like his flat, he should just go buy his dream house that he could buy just like that apparently. duck me, if I roll my eyes any harder at this prick they may never face front again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.