Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
He always seems to go to ground when other cleaning accounts get preferential treatment or have a get together.

So the other day Dazlin was sent a free Halo vacuum to review and LMM went on a jolly with the Sph2onge fella to present a community award.

Mazza gets a bed named after him and a rat infestation ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 28

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
I think the blister theory is sounding likely, *puts my delusional lawyer skills to work* had a look at some of her other posts and she uses a few Scottish colloquialisms. Right, see you delusional tattlers down the jobcentre on Wednesday? We can compare who got what colour Vuitton scarf from the Looky Looky man and I've got some gawjuss, stunnin' Gewcci trainers for you all, only ยฃ11.99 on ebay. I do expect you all to flash them on insta though and moan about the blisters they give you

Oh we now have the grammar police on here excuse my predictive text, ten out of ten for the rapid come back , if you canโ€™t understand what Iโ€™ve written maybe you should take time out and try and digest it !
U OK HUN?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Slacalis

"What collaborations would you like to see me do this year??"

Ooh, hows about with Dignitas, ya wee cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
I feel conned... I was genuinely concerned and I honestly feel Iโ€™ve been done over.
Iโ€™m also annoyed weโ€™ve not had Marlons interpretation of dezzaโ€™s cooncil meeting today.

I hear ya. I'm sure we'll get an update in due course, so until then we'll just have to have fun with some silly speculation.

Scenario 1
Dezza, having failed to score 10 years free rent from the cooncil, has been wandering aimlessly around Paisley too afraid to go home to the diva bitchfest that awaits him there.

Scenario 2
Dezza, having failed to score 10 years free rent from the cooncil, has been wandering aimlessly around Paisley trying to decide how many chicken mcnuggets will constitute an apology in a destined-to-fail attempt at averting a full on diva bitchfest.

Scenario 3
Dezza, having failed to score 10 years free rent from the cooncil, has gone home, smothered himself in peanut butter and went up the loft as an act of self flagellation/attrition.

All perfectly plausible don't you think?

Had to prat about with my last post. Got sausages for fingers tonight โ˜บ

Last edited:
  • Haha

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
It was like the BEST bit of sleuthing from PI Mummy2, when she said "get the impression lots of jealousy and bitchy vibes going on towards Mario" my heart plummeted because I knew we had been rumbled. I thought we had all been so careful, posting on a site like Tattle, renowned for its glowing endorsement of instashamers, and being so cryptic with our disdain for him. How on earth did she uncover us?

• Haha

Mack84

The noise is Derek running about celebrating his freedom not realising heโ€™s took a wrong turn & went up the loft instead of out the front door. Wee simple del. bless

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I love the way he has to tell us it's a LUXURY carpet, not a shit everyday carpet like us plebs have to buy. Only available if you are a top instagram influencer like Melv. I need to buy new carpets this year, I hope my 107 instagram followers will qualify me to get a luxury carpet and not a shit one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
God he is so fucking insufferable! I'm planning on re-carpeting my hoose this year, do I see it as a jurrrrnehhhh? No. I will simply go to the local carpet shop, pick a carpet, pay for it and have it fitted. That is not a fucking jurrrrnehhhh, it is a fucking transaction.
I hope his next shit is a hedgehog, the fucking weapon.

In slightly OT news, I'm planning on getting another pup this year, would it be terrible of me to call him Melvin? I was going to call him either Carl (our other dog is Lenny) or Max, but I was lying in bed last night and it popped into my head to call him Melv after our favourite insta non-cleaner and jurrrnehhhh haver ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Oh dear god who are these people who send him these messages ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
See! I told you Melvin was son of God. Curing the sick and disabled with his foul mouth and gobshite ways. I might put a Melvin story on and shove my phone up my arse to see if he can cure my debilitating piles ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
I wonder if oor dezzaโ€™s getting a single person council tax rebate....

but that ainโ€™t none of my business

View attachment 71861
Oh Lordy, I've done myself a mischief laughing at that Kermit image!

Congratulations to all the players who correctly answered "E"

You have won yourselves a (virtual) dozen mousetraps and a diamante encrusted letter box ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I really don't understand Melvin and his huns. He posts a story waffling on about his bullshit and doing his pretendy laughs, then his huns story themselves laughing at Melv & tagging him. Then Melv stories them storying themselves laughing at his stories.
Have I wandered into some kind of mental universe?

• Haha
  • Heart

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
As St Mario floated down Buchanan Street....people rose from their wheelchairs...ricket infested children threw away their crutches....the blind could all of a sudden see as they kneeled before their saviour......AMEN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Haha

Wheretonext

VIP Member
snuggy, the slanket for the 2020's - for people who have given up making an effort.

The shop who sent it to him clearly know their market, but they are twice the price of most other stockists.
Given the gobshite thatโ€™s wearing it, I think a rebrand to โ€˜wanketโ€™ would be much more suitable

• Haha
Reactions: 23