Cleaning with Mario #34 Olaplex for non existent hair, stop spending money you silly mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he think it was meant to be this week? Dyou think he’s called the decorator in a mood, like, “where are youse!?” 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Him ballsing the decorator dates up is the highlight of ma day ma lovelies. 😂
What a prize tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
May I ask a favour ma lovelies? I gave up IG and wine fo
At the risk of outing myself to be blocked, I have a life, it just involves asking the big questions 🕵🏻‍♀️ and staying in ma ain laine 💎
Whoops !! Sorry Mwah mwah Back in ma ain lain I go!🚗🚕🚙

Reactions: 5
I think he is saying it is in storage but he has gave it away and then will come out with a big fairy tale about how it was damaged and he had to get a new one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think he is saying it is in storage but he has gave it away and then will come out with a big fairy tale about how it was damaged and he had to get a new one
That's just what I was coming on here to say!

All his furniture's in storage... There's a terrible accident where the furniture is wrecked after a water leak, forcing Maz and Deek to but a brand new suite, mirra and tapas table all in bamboo to match his oil burners and kettle handle.
Marion won't want to make a big deal out of it, but will pretend to be fizzing mad.
Just wait and see...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't another Tattler predict that he would get the wrong dates for the decorator

Anyway I'll swerve back intae ma ain lane unlike the arseholes I encountered on the school run the day just sitting in the outside lane, coasting along like oor Mario 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on now lovelies...it's perfectly normal to get Wednesday the 29th April mixed up with Tuesday the 5th of May. It's only a different day of the week and month of the year #bekind #karmaonyourarse Bet that's costing extra in storage costs now....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think maybe cupboards with shelves above built in. It's actually not a bad idea and might give them somewhere to keep the hoover and some of dereks PlayStation games. Honestly so weird that they have moved the sofas out for the duration, surely they could have popped a dust cover over them or chucked one in another room while the works being done . Seem so OTT to pay for storage and move them up and down the stairs. Almost seems easier for him to have sold them and just order new ones especially since they're gifted.
The sofas are so nasty and cheap you could probably lift them with your pinky. Maybe they blew out then windae

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the kitchen getting decorated too? Why do they need to eat out?
081B4543-1516-4D2A-AFDB-2D465289979B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How on earth do you get the dates wrong when it's been planned for week's?!.

Proof how stupid this man really is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he’s come to hate the plush tapas table over the 12 months or so since it was #gifted by Dan-yell 😏 It’s a bleeping monstrosity, let’s face it.
We know it.
He knows it.
Rayn knows it.
Oor Soph knows it.
Cleaning with Curtis knows it.
Hannah from Eeva May knows it.
Every time he’s spoken about it in recent posts, it’s been something disparaging about how much it weighs or that it causes his beach towel rug to bumfle. I don’t think we’ll be seeing it again and this is just the excuse he needed to get rid. Happy to be directed back into my ain laine if am wrong ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wit do we think ma luvlees will it be real panelling or wallpaper panelling ? Nae debates oan ma page luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he’s come to hate the plush tapas table over the 12 months or so since it was #gifted by Dan-yell 😏 It’s a bleeping monstrosity, let’s face it.
We know it.
He knows it.
Rayn knows it.
Oor Soph knows it.
Cleaning with Curtis knows it.
Hannah from Eeva May knows it.
Every time he’s spoken about it in recent posts, it’s been something disparaging about how much it weighs or that it causes his beach towel rug to bumfle. I don’t think we’ll be seeing it again and this is just the excuse he needed to get rid. Happy to be directed back into my ain laine if am wrong ma lovelies 💎
Totally agree wit you ma lovelie. The tapas table days are numbered and his plush mirrer will 'accidentally' get smashed in transit too. Hope he proves us wrong and keeps the monstrosities - his penalty for being a greedy wee grub! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.