Cleaning with Mario #34 Olaplex for non existent hair, stop spending money you silly mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread my lovelies all ready for when our Saint and Saviour of Paisley returns to his fold, title courtesy of @DrinkGinSaveWater with 38 votes 🥔♥ Smell the wealth
75697E5C-B6DA-4FA8-B6A0-0465D8032742.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Parking my ar*e on this lovely new thread with my new tattle account ma lovelies 💎 smelth❤❤❤
I think Luigi needs to give us some credit , we are the only ones to call him out on his shopping addiction and he is welcomed here with open arms for a intervention on his tat hobbit habit!
Don’t like to toot ma own horn but I have quite long locks abit of Pantene and a good brush is all I do and this pillock is spending hundreds on 3 hairs...
He has to be a parody account the amount of times I think to myself this man can’t be for real with the shite he spouts and spends!?!?
Nae back in ma own laine a go
Loves youse alll

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just sitting down, getting some class and smelling the wealth of this abzaloot stapul of a new thread on this new dawn of day. Hoping wee Deek continues his insta take over and let’s us know what culinary delights they are dining on this evening. Mwah mwah mwah. 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No doubt Saint Maz will be on later with a sad post about NG, but all about him. The vile creature he is.

Didn't he post that pic of her gofund last month?

Reactions: 9
I've not been able to stomach watching the bleeping gobshite and his 3 Olaplexed hairs as he riled me after basically saying he was grateful for the Pandemic to save money 🤬, but ahh jumped awn when I ahh saw Deek getting a mention! 😎

Hello ma lovelie 😍 👋

Get tae duck, Melvin🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if we will be blessed with a peek of ooor aka deek tonight? It was the highlight of my evening yesterday seeing his wee maccies and his cup of concentrated piss 😍❤☺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Forgot to say in my opening post that when I created the new thread the only suggested ‘tag’ that came up for this thread was “hair” Oh how I laughed 😂🤣

• Haha
I have just watched seaspiracy on Netflix and I know Marion posted a story about it not that long ago. No danger did oor Marion the dipshit watch that. It’s far too intelligent for his tiny wee mind to cope with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1 2 1 2 this is Exhausted Pigeon aka Pidge here for the new thread! Very much looking forward to being treatid to this month's decoring journeee with youse aww!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies I’ve been on a FULL shift at work to pay FULL rent so am just catching up on the Maz chat.
Delighted we have a boujee new thread on this dayn of dawn. I hope we have more Derek stories from now on. Maz can piss off and slather himself in Olaplex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Parking my ar*e on this lovely new thread with my new tattle account ma lovelies 💎 smelth❤❤❤
I think Luigi needs to give us some credit , we are the only ones to call him out on his shopping addiction and he is welcomed here with open arms for a intervention on his tat hobbit habit!
Don’t like to toot ma own horn but I have quite long locks abit of Pantene and a good brush is all I do and this pillock is spending hundreds on 3 hairs...
He has to be a parody account the amount of times I think to myself this man can’t be for real with the shite he spouts and spends!?!?
Nae back in ma own laine a go
Loves youse alll
Glad u r back don't want to say your old tattle incase u don't want me to but love a bit of benidorm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh ma lovelies I am clutching ma hoosecoat at the thought of this new thread!! Just a wee reminder stay in yer ain lanes and karma on yer arse if ye don't. Mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WEE RECAP MA LOVELIES!

Set up a wee cat bed obstacle course in his high footfall 2x2 hall.

A new level of narcissism as he reveals his favourite word is bleep.

Thinks he broke the internet with knock-off ‘Sea Shells’ hand wash and lotion.

Proceeded to buy the genuine Seychelles hand wash and lotion because SMELL THE WEALTH.

Thinks he broke the internet with hotel pillows and is no sleeping on getting some commission.

Treatit us all to a hilarious back story about the pillows that had us all in stitches since we slit our own throats at the end of the 1000 dots.

Bought hair mist and duck knows why because thicker shites have been done @menopausalmargrit

PURE WEALTH because followers with money worries, so aye.

Living room still not done...

Getting bored with the eat, sleep, gut the hoose, repeat routine. Tattle also bored.

Bought olaplex because he’s a stupid turnip.

Promotes asda wax melts even though he has his own ‘range’..... the sweat is currently pishing off Hannah as she makes a new range of wax melts, Judas by Mario x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Best recap I‘ve read in ages! 🤣 Judas wax melts has me buckled ma lovelie! Ma beak is being clutched! ma hoosecoat is being clutched! Tears! Doon ma face!

Tattie hearts 💕 🥔 💕 spine bright hen mwah mwah 😘 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
WEE RECAP MA LOVELIES!

Proceeded to buy the genuine Seychelles hand wash and lotion because SMELL THE WEALTH.

Thinks he broke the internet with hotel pillows and is no sleeping on getting some commission.

Treatit us all to a hilarious back story about the pillows that had us all in stitches since we slit our own throats at the end of the 1000 dots.

Bought hair mist and duck knows why because thicker shites have been done @menopausalmargrit

Getting bored with the eat, sleep, gut the hoose, repeat routine. Tattle also bored.

Promotes asda wax melts even though he has his own ‘range’..... the sweat is currently pishing off Hannah as she makes a new range of wax melts, Judas by Mario x
Bravo!!!!!!! Best recap ever!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work ma loveliees, it’s an honour and a pleasure to be in the same Laine as youse all on this stupid turnips journee!!!!!!
Waited with baited breath for the living room refurb journee, ah cannee wait te see what shade it’s gonna be!!!!!!!!!!
But at least we know it’ll be in the scent of ‘wealth’!!!!!!!!!!
Enough !!!!! lads? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Love the new thread ma lovelies so im in ma ane lane cruising along at a nice steady speed🤣🤣Do you think wee turnip tits will gift me his tree air freshner that he got Deek for his car last year🤣🤣a mean its no as if theyre gony get a car anytime soon (mazza clicks his strangler fingers n shouts oh aye hen a can buy a car and boat hoose jist like that)
He really is a wee baldy bellend🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WEE RECAP MA LOVELIES!

Judas by Mario 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am deed! I wake up on this dayn of dawn to a new shiny thread with the best recap EVER! Mwah mwah 🥔💖

• Haha
  • Heart
1.2 1.2 McDonald’s has arrived aka Menapausal Magrit here.

Hope youse are aw having a lovely weekend. Much love M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello ma lovelies

Av just no been able to keep up with this thread the last couple of months because well duck knows actually but ma page ma rules

I see nothing has changed you are aw still as fabulosa and boujee as always and Marion is still a boring wee fanny

mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.