Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouOkHunx

Where are we seeing the creme egg content ma lovelies? Feel like I’ve missed something. Did he not say he had placed an order on amazon for Dereks birthday? Surely he didn’t order a box of creme eggs? When was Dereks birthday?
Think the creme eggs were for last year

Reactions: 6

Booboo76

VIP Member
What did you get? I’ve gone for The Ordinary toner and spot clearing serum stuff with zinc. Hope it’s good. I’ll have to tune in to Maz’s tapping tutorial tonight to get some professional tips 😂
I’ve gone for hyaluronic acid 2% with zinc and a moisturiser because I’m old lol 🤣🤣🤣 I have high hopes 🤣

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Laughed until a bit of wee came out.

When he gets the chair that Rayn won't use, he can put his Lego torso abomination on it. Then set fire to it.

He hasn't got an original thought or idea, it's scary how easily he is taken in. At some point he will look back on this period of over buying shit and cringe.
This just made me howl...😂😂😂

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
They saved every penny of his wages the last year? So Margo, was it Dereks money you were spunking against the wall on hairdryers, face spritz, make up, cleaning shite, waaahfle this that and the other, eleventy million bedding sets... 🤬🥔💎

Forgot the wax melts. How could I forget the wax melts.

Also, what on Earth has he done to his teeth? That gap wasn’t there when they were done.
Wax burners too!!! I mean how many has he got?? 😂😂😂

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Where are we seeing the creme egg content ma lovelies? Feel like I’ve missed something. Did he not say he had placed an order on amazon for Dereks birthday? Surely he didn’t order a box of creme eggs? When was Dereks birthday?

Reactions: 4

Cagayu

VIP Member
Wee Derek has had the best day and he enjoyed his balloons.

I can’t work out why Derek is not holding his cake? It’s so weird and awkward he is standing there dazed as if under duress and Melv is holding the cake for the photo, I can’t cope with the awkwardness 😆
View attachment 489711
This reminds me of that white dress/blue dress thing

I thought it was pink. The longer I look it’s blue

• Haha
Reactions: 4