Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Where did all this debt come from? He has nothing to show for it at all?!
I admit I spunked loads of credit on holidays when I was younger, but I’ve paid it off now. At least I have memories and photos to show for it. What does he have? Fuck all!
I was just about to say this.. understandable if it was holidays or even a wedding lol but no
also shame on me....-my other half of 14 years, 2 children and 2dogs later, I went downstairs saying ‘hello ma lovelies’ jazz hands and the lot xxNd I haven’t even watched the dots yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hay trolls 🤡
Why is he still pretending that half an hour wiping/cleaning is so tiring he can't post.
Bet he's quiet cos he's got the fellas in doing his god awful renovations.
Can't wait tbh. 🍿
I hope think derek may have finally fucked him off .. ‘ammm fiiiine ma lovelies’ and that he’s spending the weekend ‘on his own’ or something along those lines? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Did he not get redundancy money? That would explain a lot. Why he wouldn’t mention it I don’t know. Ah cause it would ruin the fake story he had concocted in his head about how they worked soooo hard to get out of debt.
Redundancy wudnt have been a huge amount you get weeks wage for every year you work and I don’t it he was at Debs that long...🤷🏻‍♀️

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Think that’s the sister who M was showing pics of her baby last year. The baby who’s privacy is less important than his nieces 🤬

I think he’s done a Trust Deed. I could be wrong but I think it’s a Scottish thing.
A trust deed is still a matter of public record. He would be named in the listing

Can I just add that I know people who have had help from Christians against poverty, they are a debt counselling service and thry really helped a friend of mine. You don’t have to be Christian to use them.
I am a volunteer two days a week and we refer service users to CAP. They are fantastic and have a super reputation

Like many others I am going to swerve Paisley's answer to Martin Lewis this evening 🤣 I don't have the strength.

On another note, his hand tattoos are vile. I normally love tattoos but his are so chavvy and tasteless. It makes his hand gestures all the more irritating 😂
Almost as bad as PTWM lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NOID-phal

VIP Member
There needs to be a tragic fire at their hoose. I'd certainly arrange one if I woke up one day and realised everything I owned was shitty tat. Tragic fire would sadly kill Mario too. Not even sorry. Considering accidentally pushing Mr phal oot the window. ⚰🤡💩🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7

universalminds

where is he??? i tell you - Dereks dumped him :ROFLMAO:

As he's definitely not on insta at the moment, anyone got a burner account they can ask a cheeky question? I bet you'd be blocked in under five minutes. 😂
whats a burner account please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6