Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fucker is as bad as that daddy hinch.. what a fucker he is!! Lied about the eldest child being his.. lied that she’s terminally ill.. lied about his partner being paralysed and done about 5 go fund me pages raising over £20k for a sensory room 3 times and never happened once.. Rat
As in Mr Hinch?! More info please?!

Reactions: 2
Why do I only have an Instagram account where do I get my journey? How come when I upload a picture of a night out its a night out but for Mario it's part of a journey 😂

Does it come with those hideous homemade glasses? Do you get the awful taste in decor when you sign up to said journey? So many questions. Do i get my own brain dead assistant to answer my dms on this journey?

I don't know any of this? Does he have a thread lol is the publicly known

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do I only have an Instagram account where do I get my journey? How come when I upload a picture of a night out its a night out but for Mario it's part of a journey 😂

Does it come with those hideous homemade glasses? Do you get the awful taste in decor when you sign up to said journey? So many questions. Do i get my own brain dead assistant to answer my dms on this journey?

I don't know any of this? Does he have a thread lol is the publicly known
It’s not about JH he has nothing to do with this account it’s just a guy who cleans and keeps setting go fund me pages

Reactions: 2
Nee thread title:

So aye, those new trainers Gucci? Naw, they're from ma wee pals at Jaaaay Deeee 👟

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No fucker is as bad as that daddy hinch.. what a fucker he is!! Lied about the eldest child being his.. lied that she’s terminally ill.. lied about his partner being paralysed and done about 5 go fund me pages raising over £20k for a sensory room 3 times and never happened once.. Rat
Is this defo true?! I had doubt from the start as it all seemed an odd story the wife’s illness the lack of clarity on what it was?

Insta name daddyhinch

Reactions: 1
Up since 5/6 and done two washings?!......What an inconsiderate hole! Fine to be up early and crack on with stuff if you don’t have neighbours, but in a flat?!
Bet his neighbours love him.....prick!

Reactions: 10
New thread title-

Marios ego is as big as his head, can he fit any more tat in that one bedroom shed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Kill them with success’ 🤣🤣Mario, would ya stop. I nearly spit my tea all over my clean bedsheets.
On another note, what in the name of god would you be doing posting Yankee Candle was melts saying you neeeeddd when all you’re ever at is pushing your own wax melts up people’s noses?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well if success is defined as having a crappy flat packed to the ceilings with tacky grey & diamante crap is success, then consider us all stone dead Melv! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He doesn’t care about numbers - but then celebrates like he’s won the lottery at every 10k

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Soph, soph, SOOOOOPH! I’m over here, Melvin remember we are BEST FRIENDS!
OMG, he is so desperate. It’s hanging out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion! So Aye-shires McKnight in fake diamond encrusted armour fake shoes fake news and the sweet ones turned sour!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.