Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as if the good he does in the way of supporting small businesses.... He is now a talent scout for upcoming singers! I can’t take anymore!

I need to get into his Instagram account to expose the minimal amount of messages he gets vs the THOUSANDS he keeps telling us he gets!
I think it's obvious he's making it up, why on earth would someone start following someone and then randomly ask about their teeth or eyebrows?
Also the comments under his photos don't often break 100, so again, it doesn't add up.
He's just a cockwomble who can't count and makes tit up

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't I can't I literally came here just to post about this horseshoe story 😂😂😂😂 thank god he was here to make that singer go viral wonder if they will thank St Mario...

I have no words he is actually dilusional is everyone that messages him also dilusional...
I honestly have no words for how deluded this guy is. Pipe down Melvin .

Reactions: 3
The singer comment also tickled me. Where does he get off? Please someone stop the world and kick him off. I’m so over his self involved, narcissistic behaviour! Every single day it’s the same. He must put himself in the same league as Mother Theresa the rate he’s going about changing the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mario showing us again that he’s obviously reading tattle as we are getting 10,000 dots talking about how he doesn’t show us his friends and family on insta! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I might as well cancel 2020 now. Absolutely bereft to be informed via Marios stories tonight that he will never, never ever never, open the door to allow us all in on the journey of his family and friends and loved ones. Its never, never, never EVER going to happen guys.. Although he knows we all want to go on a journey with his of getting to know his family, he can just not allow it. I can tell from his stories he is so torn, but alas... it can never happen...

I think hes actually legit lost the plot now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So, he cake on to talk about the many many messages he’s getting from people going through a tough time at the moment, yet he just talks about himself. And .. oh wait, if you’ve messaged him and he hasn’t replied, it’s not because it’s not worthy of posting on his stories or because there’s nothing in it for him, it’s because Derek opens his messages and doesn’t tell him.! I hope he hasn’t ignored the many many brands that re contacting him to work with him.
Mario, Domestos wants to work with you. They want you to wash your mouth out.... YOU BIG F**KING LIAR 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Melv... Hun, you've outdone yourself in the tacky stakes now. Only about a year behind every other account on insta who ordered personalised stickers for everything. Dozy bleeping bleep.
I expect Derek needs reminding regularly how his name is spelt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No fucker is as bad as that daddy hinch.. what a fucker he is!! Lied about the eldest child being his.. lied that she’s terminally ill.. lied about his partner being paralysed and done about 5 go fund me pages raising over £20k for a sensory room 3 times and never happened once.. Rat

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pure devastating that I canny follow his families journey
Cause he too ' vunerably ' 🙄 FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Derek getting hen-pecked to duck by him, maybe he just acts daft to get some peace and quiet.
I don't like sharing about my family 🤣 Aye right bet he's got those two nieces on his stories soon.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why does he feel the need to story to tell us what he can’t tell us as he will never share this on his journeeey. He is such an egotistical twit

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.