Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him and his sister are story tellers am surprised she not trying to get stuff for free aw thatโ€™s right she does because she gets paid cash in hand at her work so she gets free tax๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@Lipsy come on... cheer us all up. Give us a laugh. Youโ€™ve a story to tell. Weโ€™re all ears. Spill the beans ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He works for Marks and Spencer, not sure what he does, he seems to wear hi-vis so donโ€™t think he works on the shop floor.
Does he definitely work there? I work for M&S and usually the people in this part of Glasgow/Paisley have mutual friends, I have friends in a few of the stores but have never heard anyone mention, Mario or Derek. Not saying he doesn't, just wondering. I would've also thought that if he did we'd see some more M&S stuff about his house but there nothing apart from the Christmas tree.
If he does work there, he works in store ops cos they wear the hi vis.

Reactions: 1
@Lipsy i sense passive aggressive stories coming our way and all directed at you ๐Ÿคฃ But please do tell us more, Iโ€™m a nosey cow with a strong dislike for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does he definitely work there? I work for M&S and usually the people in this part of Glasgow/Paisley have mutual friends, I have friends in a few of the stores but have never heard anyone mention, Mario or Derek. Not saying he doesn't, just wondering. I would've also thought that if he did we'd see some more M&S stuff about his house but there nothing apart from the Christmas tree.
If he does work there, he works in store ops cos they wear the hi vis.
I think it was established in the early threads on here that he worked at Argyle Street M&S although now you have said that I m doubting my information! He has the christmas tree and did he not get the M&S beauty advent calendar that he claimed was sold out?

Reactions: 1
Haha when typos are in context.
Collab with Sure โœ”
20191218_191538.jpg

I think it was established in the early threads on here that he worked at Argyle Street M&S although now you have said that I m doubting my information! He has the christmas tree and did he not get the M&S beauty advent calendar that he claimed was sold out?
I have friends who work at m&s and they all get something like a 20% staff discount card plus they have staff shop areas with further discounted stuff. Their homes are always full of m&s stuff, especially food. Haven't even seen as much as a percy pig at melv's gaff!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A midwife. (Male) well youโ€™d hardly be a female you gobshite.
I can tell you now, heโ€™d get some kick in the face off me if I looked down and seen his scrawny face if I was in labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dream job - a male midwife. Iโ€™d run a mile and give birth outside if I had him as my midwife, fuuuuuuuck that he would do my nut right in

• Haha
Sees mario is doing a q&a.... runs straight to tattle... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The last thing i would've wanted to see while in labour is Melvin breezing into the room squealing "hallo ma lovelies" and then sticking his hand up my clunge.
It fair makes me shudder

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He needs to keep his hands off midwifery. Thats my forte. He's far too self centred to become a midwife. You need to be selfless to care deeply about the women we support. Not in a million years.

Reactions: 8
Haha when typos are in context.
Collab with Sure โœ”
View attachment 65152

I have friends who work at m&s and they all get something like a 20% staff discount card plus they have staff shop areas with further discounted stuff. Their homes are always full of m&s stuff, especially food. Haven't even seen as much as a percy pig at melv's gaff!
Were you really sacked for stealing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.