Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he always been so saintly and using his platform to do good in the world? Like taking gifts from small businesses and healing the sick?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm just wondering how long it will be til the tree will be fully and completely covered in personalised baubles for the bloody cat

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder how many days he's come home and had to re-do the tree after the cat has wrecked it during the day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's ok ma lovelies, St Melv has finally told us where he got his phone case from. It's a christmas miracle!

Oh, the other screenshot... if she is a teacher then i weep for the future. Why on earth would you use Melv's videos as an example of kindness and humility? He's the biggest twatspanner on the planet.
hold on has he made a LV symbol out of bleeping chip sticks??? That’s it I am done....
Ripping off Tom Ford now supporting counterfeit Louis Vuitton phone cases...... someone please call trading standards!!

Reactions: 6
Has he always referred to going to the dentist as a teef journey?
Has he always had a ginormous ego?
Has he always been a rotten tit?

• Haha
He boils my piss. He’s whinging on about ‘working in retail’ and how lucky people are that get two weeks off at Christmas. Yes, they are lucky, but that’s their choice to work where they give them that time.

Like, it’s his choice to ‘work in retail’. Like it’s my choice to work for the NHS and I will be working 13hr days Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Then a 50 minute commute, each way. but I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else. As he says, at least he gets a couple of days off.

He has nothing good to say about his job - other than when his ‘mafia’ find him and make his day!! There was once a time that he wasn’t going to divulge where he worked or loved ‘for his and Derek’s safety’. That didn’t last long!
It’s all for effect. He’s an attention seeking arse wanker.
I hope his face falls off and Raaaaaayn fucks off out of the window with the remains.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are waiting in antici.....................................................pation!

Do you still know him now?
Yeah

Has he always referred to going to the dentist as a teef journey?
Has he always had a ginormous ego?
Has he always been a rotten tit?
Yes, yes and yes 😂

Come on Lipsy dish the dirt .......even just a little snippet we won’t tell anyone else promise
He’s been sacked from Next for lying and also sacked for semi cem for stealing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
hold on has he made a LV symbol out of bleeping chip sticks??? That’s it I am done....
Ripping off Tom Ford now supporting counterfeit Louis Vuitton phone cases...... someone please call trading standards!!
I kn
Yeah

Yes, yes and yes 😂

He’s been sacked from Next for lying and also sacked for semi cem for stealing
wow ...i can’t wait till he checks tattle he’s going 💩himself incase his menopausal mafia find out he’s not as Saintly as he makes out !!!!

Find the note Mario, find the note.

Or at least go down the octave. Who told this idiot he could sing

Reactions: 2
Jumping on the bandwagon with Mario.

He’s going to do an in depth skincare routine for us on Friday 🙄
Thank god for saint Mario.
Can’t wait, actually very excited. Because it’s not like we haven’t seen it before.
And who the duck cuts his hair?
They need to reconsider their career!!!

• Haha
If I was Derek and I had to listen/watch to that bleeping idiot pretend to sing / mime I’d honestly punch his bleep in

No wonder that poor cat raaaaaayn tried to jump out the window after having to listen to that moron try to hit a note on the daily

I wonder if Derek gets absolutely ripped in his work .... surely they all know his man needs sectioned?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.