Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
St Melvin's forehead is getting bigger and bigger, he's a Tefal man! (one for the older Tattlers)

I've just watched him for the first time for ages and duck me, I'd forgotten how much he waffles on about tit. He is such a boring bastard, I just flipped through about 800 dots and he's still waffling on about bollocks. bleeping head.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i missed the part where it was going on the front door. He has 274648338 candles lit in his house at the one time there what I meant. Not sure if you are being nit picky 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely none... I simply
Meant that the way he paints it out to be a 5 bedroom detatched bespoke mansion! After all.... rainnnnnnne 🐈does has free run of the place, even the east wing and the orangery!
your right it doesn’t make a difference but if another person commented on someone having a bought house I’m sure you wouldn’t find the need to be nit picky ...just saying 😜

i missed the part where it was going on the front door. He has 274648338 candles lit in his house at the one time there what I meant. Not sure if you are being nit picky 🤦🏼‍♀️
Crossed wires I think, I thought wreaths always went on front doors, that's where I place mine. I'd be baffled if I saw a wreath indoors, but then I suppose you never know

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just had my life shortened by a considerable amount - that last picture on his stories with the gunk on his brows. Even worse than Greedybeggy's avatar

Reactions: 3
Crossed wires I think, I thought wreaths always went on front doors, that's where I place mine. I'd be baffled if I saw a wreath indoors, but then I suppose you never know
Ha ha this is mario we are talking about. He’s probably gonna put it in the living room ha ha x

hold on, I thought he lived in a flat, does he have an outside front door?
Yes he does live in a flat so presumably his wreath will just be on his door, inside his block. I think the photo he shared of it on a door was one from the wreath company and not on his door.

How much do you want to bet that his wee gifts were some of his wax melts? Should be specs next time. Handsome face? Do us a favour!

F9974EC4-246A-4302-B357-D1FB0EAE534A.jpeg

FFS! I cannot cope with this nonsensical rambling! Does he honestly read this back and think it’s okay?
B492916C-CF15-45FC-B21C-5E283ECD9BAC.jpeg

I still mourn for poor Bally whenever she is...
She is probably sitting somewhere with Alan from Woodhill dental care, talking about the old days when they were part of Saint Martins journey on his platform 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are few words needed!
His face. His pout. His brows. His jumper.
It’s just all so very wrong.
shortened my life again seeing that picture. :LOL:

Utter nonsense - everything he says and he writes. Also, he's twatting on about previously being so fabulous at drawing on his brows, looking at that photo of him with the blonde hair I beg to differ.Looks like a kid did it with a biro.

He really doesn't ever go out in the real world does he...."the world is changing, men can have their brows done now" yes Mario, if you ever went anywhere or looked away from your mirror/phone you would realise that the world has been like this for quite some time now :rolleyes: you are not starting some sort of social revolution.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sure he thinks he the only gay in the villlaaaaage.

Mario, straight and gay men have been grooming themselves at this level for quite some time now.

Sit the duck down hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.