Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! 💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I went to Mazdas flat to check that no one had smashed his letter box in, and saw this..... 😉🤣🤣
EF622544-B65E-48DF-9773-E848967264BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That was all very well and good Melvin but are you fine ma lovelie? You never mentioned it...
In other news most of us give no shits whether you are on the gram or off, we don't need you to daily post to take the piss out of you hun :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Something has gone down in boujee towers thats for sure.

If only the glasgow ma would get to 10k we would have alternative entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello
Mario

Thank you blocking me again.... don’t worry I can still see you on Instagram.... so aye my lovelies he’s stalking you on tattle 😂🥴😂🥴😂🥴
Haha, love it! 😂 I guessed he'd worked out I was from here, but it's ok as I have a second account completely anonymous! 😏 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How raging would you be if you were Dan Yell? Gift him a (hideous) piece of furniture and he packs in social media the very same week.
Hopefully this will stop companies being so stupid in future (tho I doubt it).
I'm quite sure he's been sent other stuff and possibly some small businesses are expecting a reveal and/or review.

Phew he is back!
I now have a headache after reading his ego inflated message.
I think Derek has been bashing someone else‘s letter box!!
He never said he was fine ma lovelies.....
Some tit has defo hit the fan at boujee towers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s given 18 months of his life. He sounds like he’s been in the jail 🤔
He isn’t going to become a Instagram influencer now he’s not going to be on the page much. Somethings going down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ain't that the truth! So many glorious, boujee, ratchet , take a seat and get some class moments with Mario saved in highlights.

Sorry to burst your bubble lovlie, but there's no room for you in castle tat aye and so forth

And eh?! he goes on like he's got a busy life? Unless.your back at work Mario we all know you busy furiously checking in on Instagram and here ! Nae debates!
Screenshot_20200727-150218_kindlephoto-19477687.png

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought the other week he was saying how he’d love to make Instagram a full time job 🤷🏼‍♀️
And today, announces it’s taking up too much time?
Which one is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s given 18 months of his life. He sounds like he’s been in the jail 🤔
He isn’t going to become a Instagram influencer now he’s not going to be on the page much. Somethings going down
Maybe he hopes we will get bored and disperse from here.
that song is so mario, he should play it on his stories one day soon to give us a sign that he’s watching us. ❤

• Haha
I thought the other week he was saying how he’d love to make Instagram a full time job 🤷🏼‍♀️
Which one is it?
Exactly he needs to pick a lane..his ain lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Drama McQueen

Hello my lovelies! 💎
Just wanted to say I’m well,I’m fine and I’m loving my life away from the world of social media at this moment in time and I’ve no idea when al be back to it,I never want this page to feel pressured or a chore! I want to enjoy this page when I feel like enjoying it and as of this moment I just want me time and come back to now and then,I’ve gave 18 months of my life and included this into my life so much it’s sometimes taken over it and that’s something I do not want! In a round about way this app isn’t serious it’s just an app and it’s as simple as that,opening this Pandora’s box comes with so many twists and turns and when I switch off from it all I’m quickly reminded of the silence it was before I ever joined this page and I really love my wee life off the story’s and camera and that’s what I’m taking back what’s always been in front of me,I think going forward just taking that more of a step back is something I really want now and actually have wanted for sometime now but I don’t want to let anyone down or change the fun as it’s always been but I’m not here to try and please everyone and more so with trying to then takes it’s toll on me,so I’m fine my lovelies and catching up on all your messages are so nice as always and kind, for now I’m having a great time away and I will be back when I’m back and come and go and not be so full on and I’m content in that and my choice as it’s always been in my hands not anyone else’s,
Have the best week ahead and I shall see ya all when I see ya,much love alway M xx 💎

Reactions: 4
Which one is it?
He was hoping someone would gift him the full time influencer life and either they didn't or there's too much work involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s officially been confirmed that he has been paid off as the furlough scheme changes at the end of this week meaning employers have to pay the tax and NI elements of the pay.

He will be furiously parcelling up all the shite he’s bought over the last 12 weeks and sending it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just had a look at the insta page of the lady he got his boujee books from and it's safe to say I can see where he gets his interior ideas from 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.