Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cagayu

VIP Member
It’s day 5 of no mario. I’m at a loss with what to do with myself now, I saw a piece of dog shit on the path this morning and thought of him. I look out of the window blankly and imagine his return, full of spelling mistakes and him blowing kisses at the camera. I quickly check my Instagram and realise he’s gone still, a fake tear builds up in the corner of my eye and I pretend to wipe it away. This action alone reminds me of him. Our boujee boy, lost in paisley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Well I went to Mazdas flat to check that no one had smashed his letter box in, and saw this..... 😉🤣🤣
EF622544-B65E-48DF-9773-E848967264BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Should we hold some sort of vigil? Socially distanced of course. Go to your nearest b and m, wrapped in yer hoosecoat clutching a boujee candle. We could stand outside and silently contemplate on the good old days. All the better if yer hoosecoat is grey but all colours welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cagayu

VIP Member
Well, that’s my 5th fake Instagram account blocked by him so it’s safe to say he’s alive & well, and is definitely not taking a break from social media (like we didn’t know that already).

If any of youse get a slight whiff of a story from him please let me know so I can quickly throw together a new account and so forth.

So aye, nuhin else tae tell yeez. Ahm dead borin.
His blocked list has to be larger than his classy, boujee, ratchet flat

976C2789-C033-49D6-932D-01EAE4615840.jpeg
Is he going to start his own magic show and lock our Derek in a box next?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

lauramars

Chatty Member
Listening to magic radio and Whitney higher love has came on... I’m getting flashbacks of the sweaty armpits pyjama high kick dance 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I had a thought about this giant sewing box table monzo has been gifted. Imagine if it really did have a lid that lifted up and you could pop maladdin in there when you wanted a bit of peace? Just slam the lid down and fuck off out for a few weeks xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Could Melvin's place get anymore footballers wives? The spanner has no taste whatsoever. I do wonder if Dezzer secretly hates it all but is so off his tits most of the time that he just lets it pass?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

DilysMcGillis

To quote mario (in English) Soph is in her lane and Mario is in his 😂
No doubt @DilysMcGillis can give you the word for word
Aw youse lovelies awreddy know ahz ah’ve said it many, many times: ah’m in ma ain lane oan heeyur 😂😂 Ah arriterate, ma ain lane, pacifically fur me, it’z a bespoke, luchzewry, plush, boujee, wan way street kinnovva lane 😂😂 On a serious note, though, can I just say that Instagram is shite without Meirdre & his rambling musings 😢 Between him being AWOL & the vanishing thread on Sammi I am bereft, I tell you, bereft 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Who was it? 😂😂😂😂😂
Joan is moi. It’s my 5th fake Instagram page as after a few sweet sherry’s I can’t help myself and have to either comment on one of his posts or message him, and alas, I get BYE FELISHA! 😂

But honest to fucking god, why does he need anymore melts or candles? No wonder poor Rayn is never well, poor cat is eating fluffy towels flavoured kitty Kat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Bless your heart Pacific 😘 you are a much better person than me as I couldn't give a shit about Melvin losing his job because in my opinion, he is a nasty wee scrote inside and oot :ROFLMAO: I do think that it'll do him some good to have to get his spending under control, be more grateful for what he has and maybe start to appreciate & respect Derek far more than he appears to. Hopefully he'll come out the otherside with a bit more humility and class.

I do agree that he has probably lost his job and him spending (even though he must have known what was likely to happen with Debs) was his way of warding off the thought of inevitable redundancy, in his odd bespoke Melvin way. Like you I am in massive debt 55k in 2010 now down to 35k this year, woohoo (damn you bipolar and BPD *shakes fist at cloud.gif*) But like you, with a lot of hard work I am getting better at the mad spending.

Anyway Melvinites, to cheer us all up in these dark Melvinless times, I've made us a pure bespoke and boujie Melvin doing the potato heart gif, so aye and so forth

It's so damn hard isn't it? 😫

There are so many reasons for our debt (that I won't bore you with) but being depressed and joining Instagram definitely fuelled it big time. Buying stuff to try and cheer myself up, buying stuff for content - it's such a massive trap and it does NOT make you happy. I think Manbagzda is VERY guilty of this. I genuinely hope, if he has lost his job, it will be a huge wake up call for him - taking a step back from Instagram is a good start. And if he takes a seat and gets some class, even better 😂

The debt was manageable until I had to give up work due to having MS much, much sooner (years) than I expected to - then the shit really hit the fan. I had £20,000 of debt in my own name written off on medical grounds because I had no income - the remaining £30,000 is in my partner's name. We were never on the breadline but it was getting to the point where all the cards were coming to the point of being maxed out and we were really struggling at the end of each month. His parents offered us a house they own for free so we could sort ourselves out and have paid off £19,000 that was on two credit cards and deferred payment until we have paid the third one off. I can't tell you how grateful I am to them for that. We're just about the make the final payment on that last card on Friday - then we start paying them back. So hopefully, in 19 months or sooner, we'll be debt free.

You have done SO bloody well love 💪🏼 Just keep on going and my advice would be don't be buying 75 body mists for your face, 125 car air fresheners for a car that doesn't exist and do not, under any circumstances, accept any furniture from a woman called Danielle in Glasgow even if she begs you to take it 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
Send your messages through me, so I can check every aspect of my 'finances' life.

Firstly, a new phone comes the next day doesn't it.
Secondly, what's wrong with Derek using Melvin's phone to log onto his messages.

Seems very controlling to me

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26