Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youse shud huv said youse wur watching Shartin Martin, he's well kent in that place called abroad, also.

Reactions: 17
The only way he could redeem that is giving it away tae one of the poor beauts ma lovelie, and even then we would all need to enter and insist on collection, can you imagine seeing the Beirut penthouse in person.

Reactions: 12
Youse shud huv said youse wur watching Shartin Martin, he's well kent in that place called abroad, also.
I will play his stories later & see how many people flock to me like they do in New York, America. Also.

Reactions: 14
The only way he could redeem that is giving it away tae one of the poor beauts ma lovelie, and even then we would all need to enter and insist on collection, can you imagine seeing the Beirut penthouse in person.
I’d drive the 10 hours up there tae get a glimpse. Have tae leave someone in the car outside so ma alloys don’t get lifted whilst I’m climbing up to Beirut towers top floor..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.