Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @AwwCosyWivDeek oan new thread title, it's bespokely brilliant.

Thought ah'd gee oor @Babybail93 a wee break fae creating a new thread.

Screenshot_20231026-141132.png

Recap: he's still a fud. We ur nearly at crissmas despite Halloween no happening yet, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I can’t wait for the terrible grinch tree and all the mountains of Xmas tat. Then for the come down end of November and prolonged comma cos he’s got the hump. I live for it every single year 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg. Wow! I have been missing in action as I have been away to that place abroad (for the 3rd time this year.. smell the wealth Maz). I have one and a half threads to catch up on. I'm gonna click that kettle and get aw cosy and catch up!

Tonsa love, you trolls 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg. Wow! I have been missing in action as I have been away to that place abroad (for the 3rd time this year.. smell the wealth Maz). I have one and a half threads to catch up on. I'm gonna click that kettle and get aw cosy and catch up!

Tonsa love, you trolls 😘
Why no dae your face cleansing regime at same time, ah'm sure youse huv a wee dressing table wi a mermaid chair like oor Martin. 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m heading out to see a horror tonight also, hoping it’s the same one as dumb and dumber 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
duck me hens. Wee Lorna is having a rant about confidence/arrogance. It's clearly aimed at our tangerine tinted friend. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Works so so hard and now free for 4 days - yet is always still in the flat posting at 12pm, and done by 4-5pm. 16 hours to top up his universal credits - benefits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well done @AwwCosyWivDeek oan new thread title, it's bespokely brilliant.

Thought ah'd gee oor @Babybail93 a wee break fae creating a new thread.

View attachment 2532990

Recap: he's still a fud. We ur nearly at crissmas despite Halloween no happening yet, also.
Thanks hen! I’ve no stopped the day at my FUHL TAHHHM JAB! Moving house as well atm, so I’m all over the place. So aye. Both things Mario would know nothing about. Also

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d be interested to know if he really does book annual leave or if it’s on some kind of reduced hours contract to keep his wage low enough to keep his benefits going. I don’t know many people who have as much annual leave as him except people who’ve put in decades and get extra leave as a benefit or people who take unpaid leave or buy extra leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well done @AwwCosyWivDeek on new thread title!! Spine bright hen.
Treat yoursel to some wax melts from AMA and get all cosy with a blanket or 2 or maybe 50, get dinner in slow cooker make sure it’s beige. You do you hen. Tons love 💎
---
I’d be interested to know if he really does book annual leave or if it’s on some kind of reduced hours contract to keep his wage low enough to keep his benefits going. I don’t know many people who have as much annual leave as him except people who’ve put in decades and get extra leave as a benefit or people who take unpaid leave or buy extra leave.
I don’t understand it he takes a few days or holidays every month. What is 4 weeks worth over a year for part time? Even then there should be at least few months or so of him working non stop or having 1 day off. Bizarre I can’t figure it out.
---
Has he maybe cut his hours in the police station and is doing private cleans a couple days a week but has took couple days off from the private cleans but makes out it’s annual leave so people (tattle) don’t cotton on to him dodging the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
duck me hens. Wee Lorna is having a rant about confidence/arrogance. It's clearly aimed at our tangerine tinted friend. Also.
Just watched, describes him to a T. Might start a go fund me fur wee Deek tae see Lorna, and set him free fae Beaky. See how arrogant he is then wi his home bargains bags packed wi his wax melts and bad boy trainers. 👌
---
Thanks hen! I’ve no stopped the day at my FUHL TAHHHM JAB! Moving house as well atm, so I’m all over the place. So aye. Both things Mario would know nothing about. Also
My hauns were shaking mair than Beak daeing an #ad. Ah hope ah did youse justice, also.

Huv youse managed tae blag yourself a Beirut penthouse ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Very excited for this weekend's big tit reveal, got ma criss and joos ready, I'd like to make a bumming fort, but Mr Uncle would have me locked up.
Come on Marioh Klarney, we know it's all up, show us.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watched, describes him to a T. Might start a go fund me fur wee Deek tae see Lorna, and set him free fae Beaky. See how arrogant he is then wi his home bargains bags packed wi his wax melts and bad boy trainers. 👌
As if, Deek would be flung oot, Martian has built the tat cave from the ground up iykyk 🤣

He really is a poisonous little dwarf

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The polis seem to hire their own cleaners, full time staff get 28 days and 6 public holidays, so will be pro rata if he is part time.
Screenshot_20231026-201221.png
Screenshot_20231026-201152.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.