Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamatron2

Haaallllllo ma luvlies how u r we awwww.....😆

sorry couldn’t resist! 😳

This is my first tattle post 👋🏽...started on the Hinch thread found my way here and now I’m a complete tattle wh**e....cannot get enough.....

Oor Mazda hasn’t half got on my goat of late but this mornings ‘storeeeee’.....the dramatic eye roll about ‘aww yer messageeeees’ ‘hunners pure hunners’ .......

Oh Maybeth .....what an inconvenience getting awww these messageeeeees!!!

Nobdy would know your name Melvin/Mazda/Marcus ahhhh mean Mario if you didn’t put yourself out there as the pure boujee approachable Wannabe insta phenomenon.....nae debates! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I was just catching up with the Rayn/Ryan saga and my husband is in bed from a night shift, he just come stomping to the top of stairs 'can you turn that cunt down I'm trying to sleep' I always have to listen to Marion on low when hubby is at home, so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cagayu

VIP Member
509783FF-4241-4EF5-8A3A-04CB03F22C76.jpeg

Like someone else said, she’s under an automatic air freshener... getting spritzed once an hour. Poor thing 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
He knows exactly where to get one!! He’s just after a freebie!!!! 👊🏻
Jeezo... on one hand super glad to be scottish (re twatty Boris etc) then in the other we have the likes of Clutterio....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Jeaniepeanie

He feeds the cat whiskers cat food 😂 I bet the vet saw him coming and has forced him to buy expensive and bespoke food. Now they both have IBS 😂😂
Let's face it, Mario's only got IBS the day after Deeks rattled him. Bet he's got an arse like a whispering bin bag 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Wow! That new trainer storage is the fucking bespoke, boujee business my lovelies. Gawjus.

It looks so sturdy and those 'drawers' slide in and out so effortlessly, without any sticking or having to ram them in at all. No way is that going to blow to the other side of the room when the Dyson's turned on for 19 seconds.

Hope he does a swipe up. My PayPal account is ready!

• Haha
  • Sick

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
So this morning he shares a story of someone singing, they share that he's shared it and then he shares that they shared his shared story.

Circle jerks.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hinchpinchpunch

Well I’m gutted.... I’ve been blocked! I only asked him where he got his pink lamp from? What did I do wrong?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

ReginaGeorge4490

Can we share about mother Rendall on here I have some major tea about her man?!

So I’m just gonna spill the tea on mother rendalls man.... I know that he is a constant cheater, he left her on New Year’s Eve 2 years ago got a girl I know to pick him up and went back to hers and they had sex, he constantly shags about and she used to be a big time hash head!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23