Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L00kform3

VIP Member
So with the ยฃ300 hairdryer, the ยฃ100 new PS4 โ€˜thrust masterโ€™ thing, ยฃ100 on the steam mop, a consultation with the vets including new food and medication (probably close to ยฃ120 altogether if heโ€™s not bullshitting), the tatty cushions, baskets, the rug, cereal holder in the kitchen and not forgetting all the money he spent on those eco egg things. In the last 1-2 weeks alone heโ€™s spent close to ยฃ600-ยฃ700 almost? Have I missed anything out?

How is this guy affording it when heโ€™s potentially lost his job? I find it so sad if heโ€™s genuinely putting himself in to debt to try and stay relevant and interesting for the gram. Itโ€™s utterly ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I'm back, I missed you guys! I stopped watching Mazda prices stories for a while and gathered myself together and now I am able to watch them again without wanting to stab my own eyes out ๐Ÿ˜‚

So, new shark aye? Whilst there are people where I live all rallying round donating and collecting supplies for the NHS and for the vulnerable amongst us.... There's Melvin being gifted a handheld hoover for his minescule full rent house he built up from the groynd.... Character can be good and bad.... Melvin and binch are definitely not the good ones.... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Lovely to be back โคโคโค

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
So heโ€™s got two new pillowcases to match heโ€™s boiled minge pink bedding, do they fuck match!! Heโ€™s eye ops left him colour blind!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Why does he insist on emptying the shite out of his hoover thing on the cooker!!!!!!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ hes not any sort of 'cleaner'. Filthy wee shite.

• Sick
  • Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
The storage drawers are bowfin ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they look so shit and destined to fall apart at the first sign of a draught. Another waste of your money melv.
Inspired use of the word "bowfin" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And for the non Scots among us, Melv used the word "footery". It's a great word and, for once, not invented by him and he used in its proper context. But he remains a Bawbag. In any language ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

So aye!

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Wearing it in bed too? Yuck! I feel sweaty just looking at him!
What happened to the cat? Did it used to have a female name?
Did you just assume Raynโ€™s gender?!

RAYN appears to use her/she but I think we can be certain that Rayn identifies as a shark cordless these days in order to try and get Marionโ€™s attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
It's grey mario, no debates.
Screenshot_20200512-141804.png

Swipe up to buy my tshirt lovelies. Its called Sold the caravan, kept the curtains.
Screenshot_20200512-141819.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Does anyone else think the head on that handheld shark that's just been run up the side of the lavvy will be the same one that gets run over the kitchen counters and then emptied onto the cooker :sick: :sick:

• Sick

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Just started to watch today's stories....

That pink bedding is actually fucking offensive and should be burned immediately ๐Ÿ˜ญ

F72BEAF6-8AD2-4482-9AB4-5CCDEBACBB9E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Badaboom

VIP Member
Literally not a hack is it? You are literally using a cleaning device to clean a thing it is literally designed to clean.
23B1EE93-8A54-4E0D-97ED-11BC473E6592.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
Iโ€™m sure Melvin has some form of the interior equivalent of body dysmorphia.
I bet he thinks his shoe storage looks like this
A4C31E7D-3C37-4955-BDC7-FC1A007C84AB.jpeg

But the reality is pound shop quality control rejects

• Haha
  • Heart

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Melvin?? Did he change it to appear more โ€˜exoticโ€™?
He honestly gave me the creeps today, but Iโ€™m morbidly fascinated by him too. Never have I ever heard anyone gush so much as him this morning over hinch ๐Ÿคฎ
It really is Mario, we call him all sorts. ๐Ÿ˜ He works/worked for Debenhams, now he's just lazing around pretending to clean, pretending to blow dry his three hairs with his new dyson dryer. The delusions of hinch style fame and riches is staggering.

• Haha
  • Heart