Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma hens I've no paid much attention to him this week but just seen his new scent is autumn leaves? Is he truly making a wax melt in the bespoke scent "mulch"?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks hens fur the support, ah feel like Martin at his surprise 40th wi the insta huns #factual

Ah've been neglecting Martin today (and the housework) wit wi the Russell Brand drama.

Huv youse aw ran tae get yer autumn leaves wax melts in the bespoke scents oaf dug tit, fag doubts and tramps pish?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks hens fur the support, ah feel like Martin at his surprise 40th wi the insta huns #factual

Ah've been neglecting Martin today (and the housework) wit wi the Russell Brand drama.

Huv youse aw ran tae get yer autumn leaves wax melts in the bespoke scents oaf dug tit, fag doubts and tramps pish?
Nah sorry Madge. Did go on the site but only to see if Maz was telling the truth when he said it had crashed. He wasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks tae @Babybail93 for always being there tae start a new thread for us aww.

And huge congratulations tae oor @Madge2022 oan your bespoke thread title also. I'll be giving you a #treatit later ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My brand ?!! Take a seat & get some class hen. Thatโ€™s business it not your business !! Factual.
---
What has it done for you Mario exactly?
Iโ€™ve done the calculations before. duck all sales of such a low value item equals a big duck all.
If I was Hannah Iโ€™d witch slap you also for trying to claim you actually have a brand riding off her lacking coattails, but a least sheโ€™s given it a crack ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hannah made the classic mistake of thinking followers equates to sales. It does not. Tragic really if youโ€™d have had half a brain even you would have been able to sell a bit of crappy wax.

Reactions: 22
What has it done for you Mario exactly?
Iโ€™ve done the calculations before. duck all sales of such a low value item equals a big duck all.
If I was Hannah Iโ€™d witch slap you also for trying to claim you actually have a brand riding off her lacking coattails, but a least sheโ€™s given it a crack ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hannah made the classic mistake of thinking followers equates to sales. It does not. Tragic really if youโ€™d have had half a brain even you would have been able to sell a bit of crappy wax.
I want to see Hannahโ€™s ex stop him from advertising them...Show the bastard the door ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thatโ€™s no his garden thatโ€™s no his hoose ๐Ÿ˜‚ where the duck did he film that reel? The bothers hoose?
---
Thatโ€™s no his garden thatโ€™s no his hoose ๐Ÿ˜‚ where the duck did he film that reel? The bothers hoose?
Iโ€™m a few wines deep hens Iโ€™m assuming it was Hannah but by duck sheโ€™s got a masculine hand or has Mas got a feminine one? By this point in the night I donโ€™t know ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done Madge doll, I think you should do a wee post here saying thanks to us all for supporting you and your tattle, for making the new thread title your post. Also
tons love hen sprine bright so forth โœจ๐Ÿ‘Œ
What a stupid name for a wax melts autumn leaves? Can't say I've ever picked up a leaf in the autumn in Glasgow usually their soggy, damp, non crisp and manky and stick to your shoes.
I don't think the website was down I think these followers of Marion need themselves better wifi or 4G rather then spending ยฃ6 on a ridiculous wax melts. Soo ayye relatively it fae me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

Iโ€™m a few wines deep hens Iโ€™m assuming it was Hannah but by duck sheโ€™s got a masculine hand or has Mas got a feminine one? By this point in the night I donโ€™t know ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Is it Buckie your drinking hen? Bespoke ask me anything with yoursell there on your tattle page? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Doesn't want to go on about his covid, but continues to say how he's struggled.

Bore off Mario. No one cares you freak ๐Ÿ™„

Screenshot_20230916-204251_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Canny taste anything but still has a bag of Maltesers or something at the top of his autumn leaves blankie also!
That's his wee boaby hen. Ummmm no idea what the white patch could be tho.......!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thanks tae @Babybail93 for always being there tae start a new thread for us aww.

And huge congratulations tae oor @Madge2022 oan your bespoke thread title also. I'll be giving you a #treatit later ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Ah'm already hinging ower the bath ma lovelie ๐Ÿ˜˜
---
Well done Madge doll, I think you should do a wee post here saying thanks to us all for supporting you and your tattle, for making the new thread title your post. Also
tons love hen sprine bright so forth โœจ๐Ÿ‘Œ
What a stupid name for a wax melts autumn leaves? Can't say I've ever picked up a leaf in the autumn in Glasgow usually their soggy, damp, non crisp and manky and stick to your shoes.
I don't think the website was down I think these followers of Marion need themselves better wifi or 4G rather then spending ยฃ6 on a ridiculous wax melts. Soo ayye relatively it fae me.
Did youse no see me chanting youse aw fae the rooftoaps or wuz it cloudy at yours, tonsa blessings and autumn leaf scents tae youse xx

• Haha
Guys, I canny wait for his joad on Insta tomorrow...

378543297_848139913241402_3213990096435917493_n.jpg
378998540_1392835524921191_3273239215849933448_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.