Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my circle... lol

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 14
Not sure if this from his best bud has been posted.

Not a day over 30!

Reactions: 10
Why does he look like a cardboard cutout?

Ah think oor Hannah is efter wee Deek and his petty cash, since her man has papped her oot #factual
---
Why does he look like a cardboard cut out also??
Huv youse been reading ma mind?!?!

---
Not sure if this from his best bud has been posted.

Not a day over 30!

View attachment 2419559
Thirty stone mair like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Ooft his lassies (fake insta Huns) surprised him a week after his birthday. Clearly been reading here about how much they’re dicks for not doing anything and all got together to organise something late. And he’s out in his skinny jeans and black T-shirt

Reactions: 21
Ah think oor Hannah is efter wee Deek and his petty cash, since her man has papped her oot #factual
[/QUOTE]

I did wonder about this also it’s either that or she’s went up having booked them a table somewhere at a club and auld Maz and his tatty crocheted blanket were having none of it. I don’t blame Hannah for having several of them lethal drinks spending time with him and his whiny voice and autumn accessories

Reactions: 11
Hope we get more than one picture of a balloon. And please go back to his flat for another kitchen replay

Reactions: 12
Nose like an Alpine Ski Slope.
Marion could have made an effort too, dressed like he’s gone for a pint of milk down the auld happy shopper.

Attachments

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.