Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank duck, I've caught up.
Mr Best is nooo wellll. He had an op, then blacked out, low oxygen, but they still discharged him. A few days later he collapsed and was rushed in by ambulance. He has a clot in his lungs. He almost died 😭 it's been horrific, but he's getting there. Truth be told, we think it was Marion's fault, also. The sound of his nasaly whining voice caused him to collapse and so forth. I've telt him he needs to stop thinking aboot himself, and get back tae work to get me ma petty cash, to spend oan sporks and febreeze also.
I cannae believe her busy weekend consisted of going to sit in a waiting room, while Sadie the hooker gets her brows topped up. Imagine her saying to the brow lady, "I dunno who that ugly bleep is oot there the nooo, he just follows me hen, pay him no attention"
Another thing, I think he looks like an Ashley also. He'd say "Hello ma lovelies, I'm Ashley with a Y. And so forth." I also think he looks like a Primrose. So aye.
sorry to hear that hen, sending tattie hearts to you aw, and so forth ❤ 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No sympathy words from him for this so called friend losing her business. All he's bothered about is where he can get his supplies from now.
Self centred hole what he is 😡View attachment 2295672
Hope joy of clean see this and stop giving you freebies. Nae mair sniffing fabric conditioner for the #ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mr Best is nooo wellll. He had an op, then blacked out, low oxygen, but they still discharged him. A few days later he collapsed and was rushed in by ambulance. He has a clot in his lungs. He almost died 😭 it's been horrific, but he's getting there. Truth be told, we think it was Marion's fault, also. The sound of his nasaly whining voice caused him to collapse and so forth. I've telt him he needs to stop thinking aboot himself, and get back tae work to get me ma petty cash, to spend oan sporks and febreeze also.
I cannae believe her busy weekend consisted of going to sit in a waiting room, while Sadie the hooker gets her brows topped up. Imagine her saying to the brow lady, "I dunno who that ugly bleep is oot there the nooo, he just follows me hen, pay him no attention"
Another thing, I think he looks like an Ashley also. He'd say "Hello ma lovelies, I'm Ashley with a Y. And so forth." I also think he looks like a Primrose. So aye.
Oh hen, I wondered where you were. Hopefully Mr Best has a speedy recovery, gie him 🥔♥'s fae me 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Truth be told, we think it was Marion's fault, also. The sound of his nasaly whining voice caused him to collapse and so forth.
Ah'm sorry tae hear about Mr B hen. Hope he makes a quick recovery x

This part made me laugh, snort and choke all at once
Ah've got bespoke Yorkshire Tea coming oot ma beak x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell Mr Best to keep his power hen. Get them doctors tae dae a wee hearing test oan him, maybe he can hear thon high frequencys that only dugs can hear. Thats the frequency Mas uses when hes whinning tae miss Dolly dug also.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2295966
She’s on *them* 👉🏼🍹 lethal drinks ma lovelies
Wish I could have been on them 👉🏻🍹Today. Instead I had ti endure the complete Hellscape that is the Softplay Birthday Party for one of Mini Snails nursery palls. IFYKYKAIYDKGTK. I wonder if Marion realises you need to factor these in when you have a baby. Or does she not see passed the newborn stage when she’s feeling right broody for a baby.

• Haha
You’ve been bespokely missed ma lovelie!!! What an awful thing to have been through, hope you’re all doing better now and that Mr Best mop kicks his recovery 🙏🏼 mwah X 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There was no brand or ad
sending love and best wishes hen, hope your hubby gets back on his feet soon❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So the fat liar managed to scoff 3 courses yesterday but couldn’t finish a full pizza today… ok Pinocchio, nae wonder yer hooter can be seen from space!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All the 🥔❤a tae house hen. We huv missed youse spining bright oan this app, also. Mebbies treatit youse both tae some bespoke trainers from that small business Nike tae mop kick your way back tae your power also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has he duck got another vacuum cleaner? 3 vacuums in a rat cage, and that's without the crapet cleaner. Unbelievable.
View attachment 2296096
Aw hen! We have missed you! Sorry tae hear youse have been through it. We’re all sending Mr Hopethishelps all the well wishes! He will be mop kicking the duck oot of it in nae time!

I see you’ve come back wae a bang wae this pure boujee bespoke artwork!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma hen tell mr best his name is his power and there’s no a name more powerful in oor hearts than the hopethishelpsallthebest name ❤ we’re all wishing you and the fam the best at this tough time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine having a small business, that business fails, your 'good friend' tells everyone it's failed, and instead of offering you any support, just asks where else he can now get the products from.

This, Martin, is why you have no actual friends hun 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.