Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sittin down, gettin some class and waiting for the security is compromised meltdown

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lanzarote is my absolute favourite place in the world. We go at least twice a year, and have done since we got married 20 years ago. I can’t believe this fat roaster is going there. I’ll bet he’s staying in Puerto Del Carmen, near the Biosphera so he can shop every day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lanzarote is my absolute favourite place in the world. We go at least twice a year, and have done since we got married 20 years ago. I can’t believe this fat roaster is going there. I’ll bet he’s staying in Puerto Del Carmen, near the Biosphera so he can shop every day
We love Playa Blanca and try to go twice a year. Never felt it windy and it's always hot. He will hate it. He better no be comprising ma safe space.
---
Abit off topic but does anyone follow The Latham Life? I feel like she might just trump Maz on the candle/diffuser/reed/wax front. I don't know how anyone can live in her house with all the chemicals. She also has a cat and dog's. She might be his inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We love Playa Blanca and try to go twice a year. Never felt it windy and it's always hot. He will hate it. He better no be comprising ma safe space.
We always stay just outside PDC, in Matagorda. I’m black and I STILL burn out there, even when we go in winter. I can’t wait until he gets third degree burns 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Congrats @Ferguson ma lovelie, Al be chanting you oan fae the rooftops!

Also, Av came to the conclusion that he doesnae like any new social media platforms like that vile tictic and threads because he will never have a mass following (of bots) over there so no one to blow smoke up his arse also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Congrats @Ferguson ma lovelie, Al be chanting you oan fae the rooftops!

Also, Av came to the conclusion that he doesnae like any new social media platforms like that vile tictic and threads because he will never have a mass following (of bots) over there so no one to blow smoke up his arse also.
Do you reckon he’ll get on that new bespoke Threads one?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His DM's have been so full of people asking if he is going to charge for tickets to see him on this kiosk 😂 😂
I wish he wouldn't make me laugh so hard early in the morning as i near spat tea all over the laptop. the bald hermit honestly thinks he is somebody :m
can't wait for this journey my lovelies so aye keep your power also x x x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Loverlies, can I ask is he just going to his pal's counter far the day, far fun and to spread Christmas cheer in November.

I didn't get that in the video even though he said it a million times.

358042241_659844642686850_8264397433197401707_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He probably doesn't like Threads because he doen't understand how things like Twitter actually work. And the fast that he's so bleeping illiterate none of his posts would make any sense anyway, also.

Also, WTF does he need a Dyson hair dryer for on his three hairs!! Absolute weapon.

• Haha
He probably doesn't like Threads because he doen't understand how things like Twitter actually work. And the fast that he's so bleeping illiterate none of his posts would make any sense anyway, also.

Also, WTF does he need a Dyson hair dryer for on his three hairs!! Absolute weapon.
And probably feart that he will see dumb Deek on there declaring his love for Domboi.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
STOP IT! Naeboady, nae bleeping wan has asked that bleep if he’s selling tickets fae a meet and greet! As if. He talks some fare amount of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He's just had annual leave and is now waiting far time oof agin.

and he's knackered, the wet wipe only worked 15 mins a day.,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And probably feart that he will see dumb Deek on there declaring his love for Domboi.
Might make a fake insta and ask him on his next Q&A if deek ever talks about domboi, if maybe deek has a wee memory box that contains memories from a previous happier life when he loved domboi to the moon and back xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sat blow drying his 3 hairs on a Thursday at 9.30am. Get a full time job you work shy benefit scrounger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sat blow drying his 3 hairs on a Thursday at 9.30am. Get a full time job you work shy benefit scrounger.
I don’t understand how he reckons he works full time? He doesn’t leave until at least 10am and is back hame aw cosy by 4pm most days, and every weekend seems to be at least 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand how he reckons he works full time? He doesn’t leave until at least 10am and is back hame aw cosy by 4pm most days, and every weekend seems to be at least 3 days
I bet he doesn't even clean properly, just cleans round things, then hides in the toilet the fat wet wipe that he is

He is really getting on my tits this morning, go to work you lazy walloper! Sat there talking about forks. its nearly 10.30 am and this moonunit said he had a long day today?? he is not right my lovelies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
His DM's have been so full of people asking if he is going to charge for tickets to see him on this kiosk 😂 😂
I wish he wouldn't make me laugh so hard early in the morning as i near spat tea all over the laptop. the bald hermit honestly thinks he is somebody :m
can't wait for this journey my lovelies so aye keep your power also x x x
I wonder if he will charge? Who tf does he think he is, and when he's just running a market stall why on earth would people think they need to pay to have a look at him?! People are so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if he will charge? Who tf does he think he is, and when he's just running a market stall why on earth would people think they need to pay to have a look at him?! People are so weird
I'd pay to not see him!

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN GET TO KNOW - has to be the worst bloody saying ever btw. He has put me in a foul mood. I may go and scream into a cushion hens xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.