Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw as if he's wearing a bleeping vest in the hot tub 💀 Is he three years old? Surprised he hasn't goat a wee legionnaire hat on too. Ahm screaming!

He is trolling us the day I canny believe this is real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just writing masel a wee reminder here ma lovelies to delete the photies of oor Marion in his borat costume from ma phone. If ma husband sees them he'll think I've lost ma bespoke mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m assuming the inflatable hot tub is at the brother’s hoose. Can’t believe he would rather wear a mankini than get his burger nipples oot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'Small flaws'...Mario, your flaws are massive mate. Let us know if you want us to list them. And you're definitely not known for your looks. Ffs you couldn't make that up 😂

Screenshot_20230527-213746_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He shamed himself, Sitting like highlighter pen, posting a pic that nobody asked for 😎

he didn’t need to share if he felt that uncomfortable. 🤿

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How is it possible for everyone to be lovely and make him feel fabulous when he doesn't receive or read dms?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How is it possible for everyone to be lovely and make him feel fabulous when he doesn't receive or read dms?
I was wondering exact same thing is it esp via a spiritualist how they hell he getting lovely messages lovlies 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Small flaws'...Mario, your flaws are massive mate. Let us know if you want us to list them. And you're definitely not known for your looks. Ffs you couldn't make that up 😂

View attachment 2200216
Beat me to it. He is doing his "Lorna best life vibes" speech. But Mario doth protest too much.

We all know you see 'so many men' on the app not only trying but achieving what you perceive as the perfect body as you keep f'ing drooling over them and reposting them for us. Your small flaws are frigging massive mate; if you've got a couple of hours we could list them for you starting with the protractor hairstyle with mange spots, through the bulbous proboscis with cavernous pores, start of a fat neck hump, five hair eyebrows... and ending with the completely toxic narcissistic mean personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After that dodgy looking curry, I’m guessing that the bubbles in that hot tub have all come from ooor Mazzas backside !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sitting having a few of those 🍹 tonight with my gay friends who are a lovely couple unlike those two misfits. Anyway I showed them the pictures of Marion and DumDim in the hottub ant they both said “ please my eyes, that’s enough to turn us both straight” 😂 ☠🪦
Happy Saturday Ma lovlies 💎👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just showed my husband the hot tub pictures and he said "I didn't know they made costumes like that for men" with the faintest hint of interest in his voice. So ah'm oan fur a bespoke divorce jurnay ma hens if he rocks up in a primark neon special to the local pool next week

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.