cleanandgleamit - what do we think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 25k followers and is public account so hope this is allowed.

She is a cleaning account and does everything at 100 miles an hour.

She hoovers about 5 times a day, cleans her floors about 5 times a day and cleans everything after someone has used it once. For example, she hoovers the chairs every day because someone has sat on them and left "people particles"

She is also a swan rep 🙄 and seems to have codes for various things.

What really annoys me is the fact she constantly loves it when her family leave the house so she can clean. This is literally everyday and when her kid goes to school she constantly says don't hurry back. She hates it when her hubby sits on the sofa , uses the loo and when he was cooking on her new cooker she was on edge shouting at him to be careful. I understand the joke about liking peace and quiet but this is literally a few times every single day.
Her son made something in school and brought it home, and she has openly said it's crap and has tried to put it in the recycle bin (moaned when it was taken back out the bin), she said this thing made was crap and that "pictures are bad enough". Really? So aesthetics of the home and cleaning come before anything your child has put effort in and made?

I do love her feeding the ducks though.

What does anyone else think....

Reactions: 2
She has 25k followers and is public account so hope this is allowed.

She is a cleaning account and does everything at 100 miles an hour.

She hoovers about 5 times a day, cleans her floors about 5 times a day and cleans everything after someone has used it once. For example, she hoovers the chairs every day because someone has sat on them and left "people particles"

She is also a swan rep 🙄 and seems to have codes for various things.

What really annoys me is the fact she constantly loves it when her family leave the house so she can clean. This is literally everyday and when her kid goes to school she constantly says don't hurry back. She hates it when her hubby sits on the sofa , uses the loo and when he was cooking on her new cooker she was on edge shouting at him to be careful. I understand the joke about liking peace and quiet but this is literally a few times every single day.
Her son made something in school and brought it home, and she has openly said it's crap and has tried to put it in the recycle bin (moaned when it was taken back out the bin), she said this thing made was crap and that "pictures are bad enough". Really? So aesthetics of the home and cleaning come before anything your child has put effort in and made?

I do love her feeding the ducks though.

What does anyone else think....
There’s a thread for her here ⬇ Come on over!
https://tattle.life/threads/cleanandgleamit.9004/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.