Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guacamole

VIP Member
Am i right in thinking if you place a BS order through her, it gets sent from mainland for her to box up, to then be sent back again to whoever placed the order??
sorry if that’s wrong but how’s that good for the environment

Reactions: 3

Guacamole

VIP Member
They’re massive fuck off posters she’s had printed, albeit unintentionally. I don’t think she should be crossing over her two businesses like that. I don’t think the BS would like it if it was the other way round and she started putting flyers for her shop in with BS orders for BS customers. That’s taking the piss.
But somehow she will get away with it!!
🤯🤯🤯

Shineyshine

VIP Member
As terrible as it sounds I think shes hoping that a few might disappear. I cant think of any other reason why she would just start letting them run all over the garden unwatched.
This thought actually crossed my mind too. Then I said to myself surely even Georgia can’t be that bad… 🙁

I just realised the thread title reads bucks and not f*cks. Did I do that or would it have been changed? 🤦‍♀️ Sorry about that if my copy and paste setup is to blame.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Tessie82

Does anyone remember how many died after she released them last year? I know they had mum (was Peggy the mum?) Once she threw them out.
None she saved four and returned four ..the ducklings were bigger when she got them and bigger when she returned them too

Tessie82

I think she said its her cousin. They all seem to be related on that place. All as bloody weird as each other too. Who would even think about using that to clean up baby sick🤢
Yes your right...it's her cousins wife I remember them having the twins last year now