Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holly1977

VIP Member
Wow - without the filter it’s not good is it!! All those years of rubbish spf , appalling diet and non existent hydration has aged her by about 20 years! She’s like an advert for what not to do in middle age

Reactions: 14

Holly1977

VIP Member
It’s 14 degrees Georgia - calm down
She has definitely had a telling off about the duck noise hasnt she!! Ohhh to find out what was said!!

Last edited:

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
She’s gona go into overdrive when she’s home, poor sleep, camping not good for doing skincare but
BOOM one day back on shitter island & the collagen has worked miracles 😂

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
2 plus hours at the hairdressers , cut and colour, probably very expensive - and it looks no bloody different 😂 few half hearted curls which will drop within the hour

• Haha
Absolutely hilarious! The couple arguing and the snorer were just 👌🏼
I haven’t ever been to a festival or camping and I never would because I know it’s just not for me. She should never have gone, she knew she was going to hate it. Bet no one wanted to share with her because they knew she’d have her phone out 24/7!
Anyway, good luck with finding a hotel & if you do find one it will be extortionate!

• Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
George. He’s got a mate staying with him for a couple of days. Do you REALLY think he’s going to be mopping floors and scrubbing the toilets if he’s there?
I can tell you the answer to that if you need me to but come onnnnnn!

• Haha

Loustafford

VIP Member
Fucking hell I bet he can’t wait to wave her off on that plane! Does it matter if the floors aren’t mopped daily and sofa cushions aren’t plumped, she won’t be there to know any different!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Yeah, she practically shits herself at the least little quack, and goes round the back way whenever she can. I’m glad someone has finally put her in her place. Serves her right. Thinking she owns the bloody island and can do whatever she likes.

Holly1977

VIP Member
Genuine question. Why does she buy clothes that are so small ? The skirt today and the white dress - they are clearly childrens . She’s knocking 50 and doesn’t look that cracking for her age , just buy some clothes that are a proper length and aren’t about to flash her bits!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot get over how awful she looked this morning. Her skin is shot to pieces. And not wearing sunscreen and then advertising how burnt she is and the rose water making it magically disappear, is all irresponsible.

Also, evidence that she looks so much older than she is.. when she had the one tampon the other day as an earplug I genuinely thought ‘why does she have a tampon, surely she doesn’t have periods anymore’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Only going to be 17/18 degrees when she goes home, not the 24 that the mainland are being treated to. She’ll have that yellow coat back on.

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Adam was driving like a dick earlier so it wouldn't surprise me if she was driving like a knob too, no proper roads on inbred island.

hollydollydaydream

Date night and she’s not even taken a shower. She’s just dirty. I pity poor Adam if he gets lucky/unlucky (delete as appropriate) later 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha