Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollydollydaydream

“ pet shop boys were boring”???? Think you need to check yourself Georgia. You’re the one going back to your tent on your own at a flippin festival totes sober to go to bed to shill collagen. Now who’s the boring one???? Plus I thought you looked after your skin and ALWAYS wore sun screen looool 😂😂😂 because after all it’s always “boiling” on Shitter island

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tamij

VIP Member
How rude was she about Charlotte’s mums scouse? “I’m not trying that - not a chance in hell”
Because it’s not cheese, bacon, or pasta I presume. Although she’s no idea what goes into scouse has she, because unless it’s from her insular bubble on shutter island, she isn’t interested. I always get the feeling she doesn’t really like Charlotte much as well. Anyone else?

Adaaaaaaam is right, she’s not going to manage camping for the entire time she’s at the festival. She’ll be booking into a b&b after the first night.

Reactions: 20

spongey

VIP Member
Why is she buying pecorino before going to a music festival 😭😭

Got to love her picking up a can of Pina Colada and saying she's not sure what it is after telling us for months that the collagen tastes exactly like a Pina Colada 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Holly1977

VIP Member
Oh my goodness . Why does she put these awful colours on 😱 it’s like a little child experimenting with their grannies Avon from the 80s

• Haha

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Hates noise
That’s how everyone living near you feels daily you idiot hearing you screech & hoover
  • Haha

Loustafford

VIP Member
I fucking love it 😂😂😂 how’s your life Georgia! Maybe if you put the phone down you’d find it easier to get to sleep at night and when it got light start looking for the earplugs not wasting time looking a twat with a tampon in your ear!! What did she expect from camping in a field with thousands?? Wait until she hears a couple having sex that’s proper going to rattle her cage!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Weirdly, I reckon she’s fuming that the weather’s so good because she’s hardly mentioned it. Everyday on Silly we get “it’s a belter of a day”. I wouldn’t take advice on skincare from someone who lets herself get sunburned. Loving the eye bags this morning too, perhaps she should have stuck with Hunter and Gather 🤭
I was waiting for Becky to clump her one when she said not to do the zip up on that jacket because she’d break it 😱

dorisboris

Hahaha this tickled me, there’s definitely beef with someone 🤣
She contradicts herself, it’s such a community on the island yet she can’t use that bit of land & even her mum wants rid of the ducks & she couldn’t think of anyone to look after them - yeah amazing community there 🤣

• Haha

Loustafford

VIP Member
Banging on about conserving her battery whilst making a video 🫣🫣 erm put the phone away dickhead problem solved!!

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
Is she taking the p*ss! I think I'm going to have to wear an outfit twice - she wears the same stinking t-shirt for days on end at home, why is she making out she only wears an outfit once?? She is going to be moaning like hell when she has to drag all her gear around. If I was Adam, I'd be going out every night to watch the football to get away from the demented shrieking and continuous martyrdom of saint Georgia, patron saint of pain in the arses!

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Omg I’m howling 🤣🤣🤣
I had an awful day yesterday, but this has made me chuckle. I can’t believe this entertainment is for free!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Elmoo

VIP Member
I’d love it if he sent her photos throughout her time away of the house in ‘disarray’. Sofa cushion in the kitchen. Rug in a different position. vacuums in the bin. Mugs in every room. Completely normal ‘mess’ for anyone else - heart failure for G 😆🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17