Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
She's made out she's really roughing it with the camping - out of her comfort zone, blah, blah. When actually she's in a 'boutique camping' area - and paid £295 because no one else wanted to share with her 🤣. It clearly states it's USB charging too but obviously the princess doesn't have to read things like that. I reckon the others have all buggered off and left her already!

Attachments

Reactions: 17

rachlou_85

I am not dyslexic, but I think that takes the piss out ov people who are,when her dad clearly is not, like why would you write that on a board outside your shop. Just baffling

Elmoo

VIP Member
Speaking to davina about making carbonara for dinner ‘well mine will be better than yours’ 🤬😠 prize winning dick head. So rude

Holly1977

VIP Member
Georgia - when you read here . Give your ticket to one of Rubys friends . She clearly hasn’t got the best of relationships with you , why go and make both of you miserable! She’s practically an adult , let her go with her mates and not a wrinkly old fun sponge

• Haha

hhturbo123

I think she has some mental health issues, and defo issues with food and people’s body size.
---
She said that collagen is £2.56 per day??? Errr- that’s like nearly £80 a month!!! Who the hell has that kind of money to spend on something that clearly isn’t working? Scammer!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

rachlou_85

Her story’s in the night are so funny 😂 but imagine telling someone not to play music like people are having a good time all but her. I would be fuming with that snoring but what dose she expect she should ov made sure she had ear plugs I would ov packed a few. And why did no one want to share with her 😂 or is it the case she said no I can’t share

• Haha

Loustafford

VIP Member
Is she still sleeping? I need to know if she’s going to do the laundry, 6 mile lap around the island and a morning swim? Will she go into the shop today? Have the bathrooms been cleaned? Surely the draining board hasn’t been wiped down yet…I can’t start my day until I know how georgias is going!

• Haha

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Pathetic creature.
Now I'll admit I've never camped at a festival, so might feel the same, but surely you just embrace it all???
She is one miserable f@$ker, her friends will probably be glad if she does one.
For those who missed it, she couldn't find her ear plugs, which she told us several times!!
Just when you think this woman can't get any worse, she proves us wrong!!

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
Oh the irony, pushing her 'save our oceans' range whilst advertising scent boosters which can be harmful to aquatic life - try educating yourself Georgia!

hollydollydaydream

Who is she trying to fool?? All if a sudden the woman who never showers is stressing about where she’s gonna get a shower. She’s bragged before…yes actually bragged that she’s gone 8 days straight without getting a shower. Now she’s concerned she might have to wear an outfit twice. She lives in the same M&S vest for weeks at a time without washing it. Who is she trying to kid now??? She on a different planet she just talks shit no wonder Adam can’t wait to get out to watch football she must just talk and talk and talk whether anyone’s listening or not!!!!

Apparently she’s going to miss Adam??!
The only thing she’s going to miss about Adam is being able to screech at him… (that’s your cue @Tamij 😂)

Crying because she’s going away for a few days and is apparently going to miss Adam, she’s pathetic! She’s crying because she won’t be able to go swimming or do the fucking hoovering. Saying she’s going to put the oven on eco mode so Adam can’t use it. I hope Adam has the time of his life while she’s away and leaves the house in a mess!

• Haha

Elmoo

VIP Member
She should have had a drink (or 5) gotten in the spirit of things and stopped being a dick head